By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox Evolved : SPLINTER CELL CONVICTION is heading to PS3

they should just put a "Not releasing on PS3" sticker, that will shut the chatter.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

Around the Network

Splinter Cell games usually have a 6 month, give or take, exclusivity on Xbox platforms. It would be surprising if it didn't come to PS3 at some point.

I really don't are care much about the game but I do want to vpare it to MGS4

jbrist said:
... PS3 games hardly ever have the "Only on Playstation 3" phrase written on them, infact, looking at my PS3 collection, MOST of my exclusives don't even say it o.O Even the first party games don't say it!

It's fairly new. Began in late 2008, with LBP I believe (may have been a little earlier)

And it was North America only until very late last year when the Slim box art (which says Only on PlayStation on PAL versions) became official.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

I'll just say one thing. If it does come to PS3, it had better be:

A) In the next 3 months; or

B) Lower priced (~$40)

If SC Conviction does come to PS3 in six months from now for full price it will be a flop. I don't care how much "bonus content" there is. [see bioshock]

Around the Network

I dont care personaly, the game is not that good. Not to mention, that it will end up like what happened to Bioshock when introudced to PS3. It will not sell much as the hype for such game will be long gone.

Those "Only on" seal are the worst thing ever.

I lost respect on that since RE4 was ported to the PS2...

Hephaestos said:
they should just put a "Not releasing on PS3" sticker, that will shut the chatter.

That would be so awesome.

i would not doubt it.

@ severance maybe people dont want to pay a couple of hundreds on a system just to play one game, or they could just accept thatyou cant play everything, I do the latter personally.
also slinter cell was not always MS exclusive

@ Bambleo too true