Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox Evolved : SPLINTER CELL CONVICTION is heading to PS3

Skeeuk said:
dsister44 said:

case closed?

well i did close post with the divinity packshot. but i have feeling it still may release at some point.

I just wanted to use an MS 1st party game =D

and it probably will make it to the PS3 

Around the Network

Jesus people, just give it a rest. There's no use endlessly hoping whatever exclusive will go to whatever other platform.

If it goes to it, awesome. If it doesn't, you don't lose anything.

... PS3 games hardly ever have the "Only on Playstation 3" phrase written on them, infact, looking at my PS3 collection, MOST of my exclusives don't even say it o.O Even the first party games don't say it!

i don't really know why this game is on every PS3 owners wishlist, i mean the older game sold like crap , why do you guys want everything on xbox to be multiplat?

Edit: i'm not saying the game is crap because it sold less (i like Splinter Cell series) , i am saying that why didn't you guys buy the older games if you want them so badly?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

djs said:

Isn't Conviction also released on PC?

How could it say "only on xbox 360"?

"If you've noticed, there's no Only on Xbox tag on the box. 'But, the game is also available on PC!' you exclaim? Well, when has that ever stopped the powers at be from still putting that tag on the box? Remember, according to Microsoft's own mouth they consider a game to be an exclusive as long as it's not available on another console. They don't count the support for PC as grounds for non-exclusivity."

Around the Network

I wouldn't be too horribly surprised if it came to the PS3 within the next 6 months or so.

Boutros said:
djs said:

"If you've noticed, there's no Only on Xbox tag on the box. 'But, the game is also available on PC!' you exclaim? Well, when has that ever stopped the powers at be from still putting that tag on the box? Remember, according to Microsoft's own mouth they consider a game to be an exclusive as long as it's not available on another console. They don't count the support for PC as grounds for non-exclusivity."

Then according to MS it is an exclusive.

To me though it isn't.

Anyway let's wait and see...

I do think SP:C is coming to the PS3 in 6 months, but not because of the box. That is proof of nothing.

djs said:
Boutros said:
djs said:

Then according to MS it is an exclusive.

To me though it isn't.

Anyway let's wait and see...

Metro 2033 has the Only on xbox 360 tag but its also on PC.

I don't think ps3 owners would gain much by getting conviction

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.