By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox Evolved : SPLINTER CELL CONVICTION is heading to PS3

@ severance maybe people dont want to pay a couple of hundreds on a system just to play one game, or they could just accept thatyou cant play everything, I do the latter personally.
also slinter cell was not always MS exclusive

@ Bambleo too true

Around the Network

i think it depends on the sales on the 360 if they dont meet what ubisoft wants , then i see it on the ps3 by oct.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Not saying it will go either way, but look at past Splinter Cell games to see how this will most likely play out.

I don't think this point means much, I still think its coming to PS3, but not because the box does not say only on xbox and windows. But it will be on PS3 soon enough,

Chairman-Mao said:
I'll just say one thing. If it does come to PS3, it had better be:

A) In the next 3 months; or

B) Lower priced (~$40)

If SC Conviction does come to PS3 in six months from now for full price it will be a flop. I don't care how much "bonus content" there is. [see bioshock]

The Bioshock port wasn't a flop but Bioshock 2 was.

Around the Network
gurglesletch said:
Chairman-Mao said:

B) Lower priced (~$40)

If SC Conviction does come to PS3 in six months from now for full price it will be a flop. I don't care how much "bonus content" there is. [see bioshock]

Bioshock only sold half a million on PS3 when it could have easily been a million if it released the same time as the 360 though, or at least been sold at a lower price initially.

Chairman-Mao said:
gurglesletch said:
Chairman-Mao said:

B) Lower priced (~$40)

Bioshock only sold half a million on PS3 when it could have easily been a million if it released the same time as the 360 though, or at least been sold at a lower price initially.

Bioshock 2 has barely sold half a million and it was released at the same time so i'm saying that it failed more the the original. Even if it launched at 30$ i doubt the original would be a million seller since you can find it dirt cheap.

gurglesletch said:
Chairman-Mao said:
gurglesletch said:
Chairman-Mao said:

B) Lower priced (~$40)

Bioshock 2 has barely sold half a million and it was released at the same time so i'm saying that it failed more the the original. Even if it launched at 30$ i doubt the original would be a million seller since you can find it dirt cheap.

Yeah that's true man Bioshock 2 did flop pretty bad (so far).