By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Super Awesome Nintendo E3 prediction thread!

i predict zelda wii both in trailer and playable form; Wii vitality game revealed, Pikmin 3, Xenoblade, Last Story and Reginleiv all playable, Starfox Wii revealed (since miyamoto talked about starfox recently and i really think that a starfox game could work very well with the controls airsports on wii sports resort had.); tales of graces dated for usa and eu, DQX trailer, new Retro Studios game Trailer, new resident evil from capcom, don't know if it's a very late port of 5, or a third on-rails game wich covers re4 and re5.

also, Epic mickey, NBA Jam, de blob 2, modern warfare reflex 2

Become a fan of I Love Videogames on facebook! The most updated and fun italian videogame fanpage on facebook! click here!

Also visit I Love Videogames: a new and fresh italian videogaming site! click here!

Around the Network
puffy said:

Miyamoto says it's the best game ever and stuff, Reggie comes back to say it's on the show floor to play, have a good one, and laughs because the Internet has probably imploded.

- Iwata comes on stage to laugh too

And they also each carry a DS-printer that prints money while they stand around and laugh.

I only hope for 2 things...

N.P.C Pikmin 2 and Pikmin 3!(Please)

All I want is them to announce a NA release date for Last Window, that would automatically make it there best E3 presentation ever

Warrior of Light #66

"I'm not illiterate, my parents were married!"

3DS FC: 2878 9589 2016

Mario Kart Wii 2 I would buy in a heart beat. Must have Wii Speak support for friends though. That's all I see making it better than what I have now. Can't wait for this to take place.

Consoles owned: NES, N64, PS1, GC, PS2, Wii.

Currently playing...

Around the Network
Severance said:
i hope that they'd show an F-Zero!

offtopic : i'm i the only one that gets bored the moment IWata shows up? , he always talks about the sales and how people are buying wii and numbers numbers and numbers

Funny seeing as this site seems to be primarily about numbers. It even has the word chart in it. They just added a z to make it "hip". jk  :P

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

homer said:
Severance said:

offtopic : i'm i the only one that gets bored the moment IWata shows up? , he always talks about the sales and how people are buying wii and numbers numbers and numbers

Funny seeing as this site seems to be primarily about numbers. It even has the word chart in it. They just added a z to make it "hip". jk  :P

lol i know , but last E3 confrense he spent a whole hour talking about charts and numbers, i almost fell asleep (really did, it was late) , then he announced the Vitallity Sensor.... it was very boring.

E3 should be about video game blow out and less about statistics, even if Iwata is president he should be more about making people excited!

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Severance said:
homer said:
Severance said:

lol i know , but last E3 confrense he spent a whole hour talking about charts and numbers, i almost fell asleep (really did, it was late) , then he announced the Vitallity Sensor.... it was very boring.

E3 should be about video game blow out and less about statistics, even if Iwata is president he should be more about making people excited!

I agree 100%. When e3 comes around, as much as I am interested in numbers, I just want video game announcements.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Severance said:

I do enjoy listening to him. I think he is probably one of very few people in the industry that when he talks he makes sense. I don't find boring about sales..otherwise I wouldn't be in this site.

Severance said:
homer said:
Severance said:

The whole conference lasted an hour last year. -_-