By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Super Awesome Nintendo E3 prediction thread!

i hope that they'd show an F-Zero!

offtopic : i'm i the only one that gets bored the moment IWata shows up? , he always talks about the sales and how people are buying wii and numbers numbers and numbers

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

Hmm... sounds perfectly reasonable, actually. I'm not quite sure on all the games you say will be announced, but I can't say that any of them are completely out of the realm of possibility.

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...

The way you described it in such detail made me feel like not only could this possibly happen but I would be disappointed if anything else were presented. Still waiting patiently for Starfox though.

Things that need to die in 2016: Defeatist attitudes of Nintendo fans

Your predictions seem realistic enough, if not a little over the top. Here's how it will ACTUALLY be:

Cammie (comes out): Nintendo is amazing. We make lots of money. Mr. Miyamoto has been trying to figure out how to... *insert fun activity here*... he's decided to make... *insert game here*

(cammie leaves) (reggie enters)

Reggie: Nintendo is amazing. We make lots of money. But hardcore gamers hate us, that is why we are revealing *insert hardcore game here* (elitist, core journalists in the crowd cheer).

Reggie: Before I forget let me also reveal *the DS line up until 3DS comes out*. Ok DS is done, let's move back to more interesting things, shall we? (reggie leaves)

(Iwata enters) (room falls silent)

Iwata: We must innovate or we will die. That is why we are revealing *insert innovative hardware and software here*

(Iwata exits) (journalists are confused)

(reggie enters)

Reggie: Oh yeah, remember last year when we said we needed to innovate, well we've been working on it and today we can now reveal *insert old innovative hardware and software that will be released this year*

Reggie: So that's it. Happy e3! Oh wait... one last thing.

(lights dim)

(spotlight on Miyamoto with Wii Remote w/ motion plus attached)

(he does a bunch of wild motion controlled actions on stage while everybody laughs at him)

(lights come back on)

Miyamoto: That's right we are making Wii Music 2!!!!!!!!!

Core: NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!

I hope that showcase is quite accurtae because those are some epic announcments those.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

I would be speechless if this would actually come to reality... However, I fear you're being a little too optimistic. Well, we'll have to wait and see...

Thats a good E3 for me!

@mortono

Lol, but according to Nin, WiiMusic was a sales disappointment, i doubt we'll see a sequel.

IVe been waiting for a Star Fox and/or F-Zero MADE BY NINTENDO since the Gamecube era. I have a feeling ill be disappointed again.

you didn't say what retro is working on, I kid lol when I was reading your post it almost sounds realistic!

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Severance said:
i hope that they'd show an F-Zero!

offtopic : i'm i the only one that gets bored the moment IWata shows up? , he always talks about the sales and how people are buying wii and numbers numbers and numbers

As president of Nintendo, he's just doing his job. A boring one maybe, but his job nevertheless.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.