By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Super Awesome Nintendo E3 prediction thread!

E3 2010 less than 2 months away!

Around the Network
mortono said:
Your predictions seem realistic enough, if not a little over the top. Here's how it will ACTUALLY be:

Cammie (comes out): Nintendo is amazing. We make lots of money. Mr. Miyamoto has been trying to figure out how to... *insert fun activity here*... he's decided to make... *insert game here*

(cammie leaves) (reggie enters)

Reggie: Nintendo is amazing. We make lots of money. But hardcore gamers hate us, that is why we are revealing *insert hardcore game here* (elitist, core journalists in the crowd cheer).

Reggie: Before I forget let me also reveal *the DS line up until 3DS comes out*. Ok DS is done, let's move back to more interesting things, shall we? (reggie leaves)

(Iwata enters) (room falls silent)

Iwata: We must innovate or we will die. That is why we are revealing *insert innovative hardware and software here*

(Iwata exits) (journalists are confused)

(reggie enters)

Reggie: Oh yeah, remember last year when we said we needed to innovate, well we've been working on it and today we can now reveal *insert old innovative hardware and software that will be released this year*

Reggie: So that's it. Happy e3! Oh wait... one last thing.

(lights dim)

(spotlight on Miyamoto with Wii Remote w/ motion plus attached)

(he does a bunch of wild motion controlled actions on stage while everybody laughs at him)

(lights come back on)

Miyamoto: That's right we are making Wii Music 2!!!!!!!!!

Core: NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!

I'm not against Nintendo (actually for Nintendo), but this still made me lol

Starfox and F-Zero aren't likely.. Besides, there are better games to hope for..

To those that are skeptical: go watch E3 2009, they showed more games last year than what I've got listed.

mortono said:
Your predictions seem realistic enough, if not a little over the top. Here's how it will ACTUALLY be:

Cammie (comes out): Nintendo is amazing. We make lots of money. Mr. Miyamoto has been trying to figure out how to... *insert fun activity here*... he's decided to make... *insert game here*

(cammie leaves) (reggie enters)

Reggie: Nintendo is amazing. We make lots of money. But hardcore gamers hate us, that is why we are revealing *insert hardcore game here* (elitist, core journalists in the crowd cheer).

Reggie: Before I forget let me also reveal *the DS line up until 3DS comes out*. Ok DS is done, let's move back to more interesting things, shall we? (reggie leaves)

(Iwata enters) (room falls silent)

Iwata: We must innovate or we will die. That is why we are revealing *insert innovative hardware and software here*

(Iwata exits) (journalists are confused)

(reggie enters)

Reggie: Oh yeah, remember last year when we said we needed to innovate, well we've been working on it and today we can now reveal *insert old innovative hardware and software that will be released this year*

Reggie: So that's it. Happy e3! Oh wait... one last thing.

(lights dim)

(spotlight on Miyamoto with Wii Remote w/ motion plus attached)

(he does a bunch of wild motion controlled actions on stage while everybody laughs at him)

(lights come back on)

Miyamoto: That's right we are making Wii Music 2!!!!!!!!!

Core: NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo!

no please dont wish that.. either way i find this prediction pretty funny lol

I like your e3, maybe it's too optimistic

Around the Network

2004 was a very different Nintendo, though. Even 2006 is borderline, i would say. The better grounds to look at their E3 attitudes are 07 through 09, unless we're on the threshold of another change in values from them, which would make this whole process an exercise in futility anyway.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

I hope they announce more WM+ games besides Zelda.

When is E3 2010 by the way?

morenoingrato said:
I like your e3, maybe it's too optimistic

again, watch 2009, write a list of what they showed and talked about and you'll be surprised at how much there actually was.

But yes probably a bit too optimistic :P

Bobbuffalo said:

Miyamoto is working on one besides Zelda so they could very well announce another this year which would mean a couple of the games in the OP wouldn't be shown to make room. E3 is June 16 - 18 so press conferences are probably June 14 and 15..

Again, Xenoblade and The Last Story are close to being complete for Japan but may not make it out in the west for quite a while if at all due to localisation, and then Project Sora's new title could still be quite a while away. That's three down right there and if you add a WM+ title I think it's a reasonable/best ever E3.

puffy said:
Bobbuffalo said:

Miyamoto is working on one besides Zelda so they could very well announce another this year which would mean a couple of the games in the OP wouldn't be shown to make room. E3 is June 16 - 18 so press conferences are probably June 14 and 15..

Again, Xenoblade and The Last Story are close to being complete for Japan but may not make it out in the west for quite a while if at all due to localisation, and then Project Sora's new title could still be quite a while away. That's three down right there and if you add a WM+ title I think it's a reasonable/best ever E3.

Really? ah well let's see what announce then. I still wonder if Xenoblade and Last Story will be actually released here in america.