By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The Official March 2010 NPD Thread (Data for 5 weeks ending Apr 3 2010)

Also, as is ever the case...

NEW SUPER MARIO BROS WII UNDERTRACKED!!!

Around the Network

Neos - "If I'm posting in this thread it's just for the lulz."
Tag by the one and only Fkusumot!

I knew Pokemon was undertracked

MLB has surprised me the most.. to sneak in top 10. :$

psrock said:
SaviorX said:
360 beat PS3? ROFL

You are trying way too hard.

LOL You're funny.

I just find it hilarious. I mean, I'm aware of the shortages, but damn, Sony knew these games were coming and should have had some significant stock amounts to prepare for it. The fact that the 360 still won somehow just makes those software heavy hitters look irrelevant.

If you want to see me actually try, I'd get a couple warnings. You want some syrup to go with my ROFLs?

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

People are loling and wowing at 360 beating PS3?

Did you all miss the reports from everywhere in the US saying that the PS3 was supply constrained?

Wonder what MW2 numbers are?

The PS3 has 4 games in the top 10 in America, Nice!

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

Yes PS3 FFXIII did around what FFXII did in its first month back in November 2006

360 FFXIII sales are a bonus, I guess going multiplat was worth it, but I wonder how many 360 sales would have been PS3 ones if it was exclusive.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

SaviorX said:
psrock said:
SaviorX said:
360 beat PS3? ROFL

You are trying way too hard.

LOL You're funny.

I just find it hilarious. I mean, I'm aware of the shortages, but damn, Sony knew these games were coming and should have had some significant stock amounts to prepare for it. The fact that the 360 still won somehow just makes those software heavy hitters look irrelevant.

If you want to see me actually try, I'd get a couple warnings. You want some syrup to go with my ROFLs?

lolz!