By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are... you... f***king...kidding...me

zackblue said:
W29 said:
leo-j said:
W29 said:
leo-j said:
W29 said:
Does Fire Emblem offer online? No, Halo 3 was praised for its online function....

With its poor campaign and the same online with prettier graphics doesnt do it any justice. It doesnt deserve a 9.5. Let alone  a 9.

With Resistance Fall of man poor campaign and with suck balls online play with not so prettier graphics, it doesn't do it any justice. It doesn't deserve a 9.5 let alone a 9.

Did you even beat resistance? Im guessing you only played the first level. Oh just because you got raped online doesnt mean it sucks, it means you suck.

WOW I didn't know you were a fa......never mind, but I did beat the game and the online is horrible...No one talks online like in Halo 3. I couldn't plan attacks with no one. You didn't have a mic so really what was the point of me having you on my friends list?

I have the 360 and I play online. I'm talking to Alexi, Lost and several other members from this site that have 360. Face it the online community on PS3 just sucks period...Since I did have the PS3...You chill out and stop bashing me on my decision its over the past is the past and stop acting like a kid........Oh you are a a kid nevermind.....

Disregard this post because I'm just arguing with a little kid.

Calling a kid a fag, and saying the PS3 sucks is pretty offensive. I can report you, but I wont since this is the first time I see you act like this. Resistance's online was amazing heck it was as good as halo 2's about 3 months ago before cod4 and warhawk came out. I know because I own the game. Its just that people have moved on. The online is $hitty now.

No you see your putting words in my mouth...I said "PS3 online community sucks period". You just highlight "PS3 just sucks period" which you thought I was flaming. I owned a PS3 I should have my opinions on what I can say. Plenty of people can say that the 360 sucks because it RRoD. I don't apperiate you changing quotes and not actually reading my post. And you were going to report me just because you misunderstood my post...come on now...

Around the Network

How exactly does Resistance's online suck? Before or now? I played it a week ago, it's no different than it was when I played it before. which was awesome. And I don't know when you were playing it, but Resistance's online supports mics, and I can't go even one round without having to mute people who won't shut up.

EDIT---and I think he was going to report you for going 65-70 percent of the way into calling him a fag. 

Apostrovich said:

How exactly does Resistance's online suck? Before or now? I played it a week ago, it's no different than it was when I played it before. which was awesome. And I don't know when you were playing it, but Resistance's online supports mics, and I can't go even one round without having to mute people who won't shut up.

EDIT---and I think he was going to report you for going 65-70 percent of the way into calling him a fag. 

I can say alot of things but If I get banned again Im out for good.

When me and W29 were playing it the online was terrible. Not only that but the map was terrible. Compared to 3 months ago like ZAckblue said its a piece of crud.

mM

What does Resistance Online have to do with Gamespot Bias?

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

dtewi said:

I stated that halo 3 didnt deserve a 9.5 or even a 9, but then W29 started an argument.

mM
Around the Network
leo-j said:
dtewi said:

I stated that halo 3 didnt deserve a 9.5 or even a 9, but then W29 started an argument.

Well then don't take the flamebait.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

leo-j said:
dtewi said:

Dude why lie? You said this specifically:

Quote from leo-j about Halo 3: "With its poor campaign and the same online with prettier graphics doesnt do it any justice. It doesnt deserve a 9.5. Let alone  a 9."

So I got defense.....

Edit: And then I said something about Resistance Fall of Man, and it started like this until now....

W29 said:
leo-j said:
dtewi said:

Quote from leo-j about Halo 3: "With its poor campaign and the same online with prettier graphics doesnt do it any justice. It doesnt deserve a 9.5. Let alone  a 9."

So I got defense.....

Edit: And then I said something about Resistance Fall of Man, and it started like this until now....

You took the flamebait.

mM
leo-j said:
W29 said:
leo-j said:
dtewi said:

So I got defense.....

You took the flamebait.

And you started it.....

W29 said:
Does Fire Emblem offer online? No, Halo 3 was praised for its online function....
***k online