By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are... you... f***king...kidding...me

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn has got a 6.0 from Gamespot for being too hard for newcomers and being a sequel.

Halo 3 has got a 9.5 for being a sequel.

Metroid Prime 3 got an 8.5 for being a sequel.

Okay Gamespot makes me want to kill someone. They took 4 points off of FE for not being easy enough. That is total bullcrap. And they took points of because it is a sequel. Holy. Shit. Halo 3 got was praised for being a sequel, but Metroid wasn't, in fact it had 1.5 points taken off because of it. Is anyone thoroughly annoyed by Gamespot? Seriously this shit is annoying. Rated a game lower because it is on a certain system. WTF? That doesn't make it a worse game. I want to kill them. And a 7.5 for Ratchet and Clank? ...... die......

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Around the Network

@dtewi

Everyone knows microsoft paid for great reviews. im not joking either. MP3 was easily a 9.0 game(I played it).

mM

If I were a reviewer, and had some issues with any game being a sequel, I'd rate the game normally based on what I think it deserves and then state clearly in my review that being a sequel may turn or piss off some people. Cutting the score so low for being a sequel is unacceptable.

And BTW, Halo 3 is fairly easy and very good for newcomers!

/sarcasm

Does Fire Emblem offer online? No, Halo 3 was praised for its online function....

Around the Network
W29 said:
Does Fire Emblem offer online? No, Halo 3 was praised for its online function....

So you dock points for expecting something that it isn't supposed to have?

If they dock points for being a sequel and too hard why doesn't Halo have an 8.0.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

The difference is that Halo 3 was a sequel of something the reviewer likes.

Obviously gamers today don't want challenging games, so hard games need to be dropped in points.

Jeez, it's not like gamespot is hypocritically bemoaning the death of hardcore while dropping scores of games for being too hard. Don't be such a whiner!

just kidding

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

The Bad: Laughable plot; Frustrating difficulty will alienate newcomers; Doesn't even try to adapt and make use of the Wii; Little to no improvement graphically over its GameCube predecessor.

Sugu yoko de waratteita

I will never leave you

Can you just be happy that Super Mario Galaxy got a 9.5?!?! Gosh its not that serious. Its only one review site.

The current state of gaming reviews is laughable ....someone as prestigious as IGN (IGNorants from now on ) can put something as Assasins Creed a 7.7 and then the same guys give Mario and Sonic a 7.9 ....