By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Are... you... f***king...kidding...me

dtewi banned....wow freaking assholes mods!!!!!!!!!!!

Around the Network
Snesboy said:
W29 said:
Does Fire Emblem offer online? No, Halo 3 was praised for its online function....
***k online

yeah fire emblem is good without it

Since this threat is totally off topic... heck I forgot what the topic was...

I think banning W29 was a little harsh guys, although he should not have said Leo-J was 'a fa...' And how did dtewi get banned? Was that from something in this thread that was removed or another thread altogether?

MontanaHatchet said:
Oh christ, just as I added him to my friends list, he already makes an ass out of himself.

And people were actually suggesting he should be a mod, sigh...

Can we seriously stop swearing, it's really starting to piss me off, can't we have mature conversations on this website.

cool48 said:
MontanaHatchet said:
Oh christ, just as I added him to my friends list, he already makes an ass out of himself.

Can we seriously stop swearing, it's really starting to piss me off, can't we have mature conversations on this website.

Wait where did he swear? Ass means donkey you know.

Around the Network
Rath said:
cool48 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

Second word

Rath said:
cool48 said:
MontanaHatchet said:

i think you phail at the english language. lol

Ars (not going to swear) - means butt as in your rear end the place poo comes out. 

Jack Ars - means donkey

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453