By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who is more excited about MNR than they were with LBP?

Who is more excited about MNR than they were with LBP?

I was more excited for LBP launch. 54 39.42%

I am more excited about M... 44 32.12%

I am equally as excited for both games! 39 28.47%

Total:137

I'm equal with both games.

I had more fun with the MNR beta than I did with the whole game of LittleBigPlanet, but LittleBigPlanet allowed me to do so much stuff.

Around the Network

Nothing can top the amazingness of Little Big Planet, it WILL be HUGE! I mean I know it's been out for over a year but it's still gonna be HUGE! Mod Nation Racers is just a rip off of LBP AND MK! The guys that made LBP should totally unleash Kratos sackboy upon the MNR guys!

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

I was alot more excited for LBP, such an awesome game.

The best Kart racing game imo was Crash Team racing. I doubt MNR will reach CTR's level of epicness but since I'm a big fan of Kart racing games, MNR is a definite option for me. Not day one though, probably when it gets cheaper.

LBP will break 4 million copies sold, impressive for a game that many thought would barely break a million

mM

I'm not, not even close. I was before I played the beta, the camera turned me off, deleted it after 10 minutes of playing.

Around the Network
leo-j said:
LBP will break 4 million copies sold, impressive for a game that many thought would barely break a million

LOL I thought I was responding to Montana.

And don't you mean 300k?

http://vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=1225207

Christhor said:
I'm not, not even close. I was before I played the beta, the camera turned me off, deleted it after 10 minutes of playing.

They say it has improved tremendously from the beta, I can try and find a hands on preview of it if you want

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

leo-j said:

I know that naysayers of LBP were doing terrible sales predictions of the game, but I didn't know they got that low.

M.U.G.E.N said:
Christhor said:

They say it has improved tremendously from the beta, I can try and find a hands on preview of it if you want

Sure, that'd be nice. Kart racers really are awesome, but I sorta have to see where I'm going for it to be enjoyable.

Tridrakious said:
leo-j said:

I know that naysayers of LBP were doing terrible sales predictions of the game, but I didn't know they got that low.

Twest and many others thought it would do under 1 million (I believe his exact figure was 800k). Undying thought it'd do 300k LT.

In fact... a lot of Ps3 exclusives have been under predicted. Like Infamous and Heavy Rain both of which had an extreme amount of people saying under 1 million LT. There were threads that said "Why such low predictions for Infamous" and responses like "No hype" yet when the game released it "Under performed for an extremly hyped Ps3 exclusive" yet the people saying that couldn't back up their claims and infact where shown link after link to prove they were pulling shit out of their ass.