By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who is more excited about MNR than they were with LBP?

Who is more excited about MNR than they were with LBP?

I was more excited for LBP launch. 54 39.42%

I am more excited about M... 44 32.12%

I am equally as excited for both games! 39 28.47%

Total:137

Here's two one for console and one for PSP

http://news.vgchartz.com/news.php?id=7407

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/03/17/modnation-racers-psp-preview/

:) hope that helps

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network
letsdance said:
Tridrakious said:
leo-j said:
LBP will break 4 million copies sold, impressive for a game that many thought would barely break a million

I know that naysayers of LBP were doing terrible sales predictions of the game, but I didn't know they got that low.

Twest and many others thought it would do under 1 million (I believe his exact figure was 800k). Undying thought it'd do 300k LT.

In fact... a lot of Ps3 exclusives have been under predicted. Like Infamous and Heavy Rain both of which had an extreme amount of people saying under 1 million LT. There were threads that said "Why such low predictions for Infamous" and responses like "No hype" yet when the game released it "Under performed for an extremly hyped Ps3 exclusive" yet the people saying that couldn't back up their claims and infact where shown link after link to prove they were pulling shit out of their ass.

The naysayers have been proved wrong with many PS3 exclusive games.

Eventually they will stop trying. lol.

I want to say MNR will sell more than LBP just because I think it will be more mainstream than LBP and more user friendly... but at the same time LBP might end up doubling what I originally thought the game would do (2-2.5 million)...

letsdance said:
I want to say MNR will sell more than LBP just because I think it will be more mainstream than LBP and more user friendly... but at the same time LBP might end up doubling what I originally thought the game would do (2-2.5 million)...

ModNation Racers will be easier to market than LittleBigPlanet.

It's a simpler genre than Platforming.

I am equally excited about both

Around the Network

I'm actually more excited about MNR, mainly because I didn't really know about LBP the time it came out. Also because I like to race.

May the adjustments be with you

I feel a disturbance in the sales

I was more excited about LBP, but I think i'll enjoy MNR WAY more.

So it's more i just got overhyped for LBP.

Kasz216 said:

So what youre saying is i should have replaced the second option with "I think I will enjoy MNR more than LBP"

letsdance said:
Kasz216 said:

So what youre saying is i should have replaced the second option with "I think I will enjoy MNR more than LBP"

I wouldn't say so, I mean it would of been a nice additional option though.

I hope they keep going this route rather then try and make a sequel to a game like this or LBP.  Just keep changing genres in the create series, if you build the game right the first time a sequel shouldn't be needed or even probably wanted in a generation.

I was pretty excited about playing a 2D platformer and creating levels in LBP.

But I am a fan of all types of racing games, so it's obvious for me to say that I'm MORE excited about playing a kart racing game where you can create your own tracks in ModNation.