By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Okay, what is the deal.....with Waluigi?

We need to have a discussion about this, because he is by far THE LAMEST Nintendo character we have. Even lamer than Daisy in my opinion. Is there anyway whatsoever that he can be revived to be a more serious contributor to the Nintendo family? Even Wario has a very successful line of his own games. Seriously, what the hell is going on?

Around the Network

Waluigi was basically put in just so they could say that Luigi was his own 'Wario'. Most pointless character ever.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Sempuukyaku said:

We need to have a discussion about this, because he is by far THE LAMEST Nintendo character we have. Even lamer than Daisy in my opinion. Is there anyway whatsoever that he can be revived to be a more serious contributor to the Nintendo family? Even Wario has a very successful line of his own games. Seriously, what the hell is going on?

Wrong, this's Nintendo lamest character

He's a quirky side character that some people love. They don't have to have a point to have a place. I know more then one person that appreciates Baby Daisy, and what has she done?

Oh boy, I've thought about this a lot.

Waluigi is quite possibly the most uninspired character I've ever seen. Nintendo should be really ashamed of themselves.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Around the Network

He has no hope.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

It follows that if Mario has an evil twin, so must the other Mario Bro.

I'm waiting for evil Peach and virtuous Bowser to show up.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Daisy is older than Wario or Yoshi. She was the princess you saved in the first Super Mario Land. I'll have none of this Daisy bashing.

But Waluigi was just there for symmetry of Mario/Luigi/Wario/Waluigi for the sports games. I think he was in a tennis one first. Totally pointless.

The worst part is his name, even THAT was lazy. Mario has Wario. Simple play on the name. Naturally Wuigi doesnt fly, so they needed something else. But Luigi just gets a Wa- thrown in front? It could have been something silly like Luwigi, Weegeelu or something stupid, but at least it would have shown an ounce of effort.

I am a gamer. Not a fanboy, not a troll, a gamer. So when you dont like what I have to say, remember this fact.

His deal is he is the coolest character in the newest Mario karts. End of thread.