By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I leave this site

Should I leave this site

No Stay, we like you, 105 33.23%

Yes Go away, we don't like you 142 44.94%

Just take a break for a while 69 21.84%

Total:316

ive noticed some more 360 fanboys on this site but come on this is a internet forum

Around the Network
superchunk said:
Why take it so personal? Btw, you realize most will say yes just because.

yes I'm sure plenty will do it for the lulz, but hopefully we shall get some mature people in her, thanks anyway.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Don't take everything in here so seriously, bashing goes back and forth like a tug of war depending on who's doing good and not and that's the way it has been and will be.

nay just stay, who cares about fanboyz

It's all up to you, as for me i just simply don't give a shit, and if it is something a care about (Versus XIII, Resonance of Fate, WKC, Alan Wake, IU, Kirby And so on...) i simply ignore the haters, because tossing words with a fool only makes you a fool.

You won't change there opinion.

And they won't change yours.

Now the real funny thing that would happen is if the nay sayers of whatever your upset about actually end up liking it. other then that why waste energy being upset with teh interwebz people.

Now if this was in real life, like a gaming cafe' or something then thats a whole nother' story...

Around the Network

there will always be trolls, just ignore them.. even if theyre older members

Currently playing: MAG, Heavy Rain, Infamous

Getting Plat trophies for: Heavy Rain, Infamous, RE5,  Burnout and GOW collection once I get it.

If anything, you should be happy. Most Nintendo fans sound so bitter about PSMove.

If you want my take on this, don't leave, but try not to argue much; avoid arguing with fanboys (in this case, Nintendo fanboys), it'll get you nowhere.

Nah men stay, Who know if PSmove does take off then you can laugh your ass out to the haters for the rest of this gen.

Mummelmann said:
Don't take everything in here so seriously, bashing goes back and forth like a tug of war depending on who's doing good and not and that's the way it has been and will be.

In a forum about negativity, I just want to say this, Mummelmann we might not always agree but I really like you man and what he says is more or less right, it calms down when one side seems to have their way, but we're trying to fix this problem to make the forums a more kind place to be and a better place for intelligent conversation.

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

To be honest I've never quite understood why people ask others if they should leave a site. I'm not going to say stay I like you because to be honest I don't know you and I'm not going to tell you to leave for the same reasons.

If the site is bugging you then maybe it is best you take a break for a while but like others have said don't take it so seriously and avoid threads that look like trouble. If I were to take umbrage every time a new round of Wii-is-doomed articles surfaced, I would have left a dozen times.....and that's just this week.