By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I leave this site

Should I leave this site

No Stay, we like you, 105 33.23%

Yes Go away, we don't like you 142 44.94%

Just take a break for a while 69 21.84%

Total:316

look I dont care about the articles that you want me to read the facts are that sony have been coping nintendo since way back and if you dont know that then is pretty much irrelevant what you gotta say

I give you some hints shoulder pad,analog stick,rumble pack and power glove

Im no fanboy Im a gamer so its easy for me to admit that
and looking at you sig you just another fanboy who cant give credits where credit is due

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

Around the Network

... People have been trolling the Move for a week? Next time you stop by, take a look that the MS forums.

@CGI-Quality I know sony has done alot and thats why I buy their console cuz just like nintendo sony for me means quality its just that is stupid to not see that sony copied the wiimote with the move and their sport game

but do I care no cuz I pretty much hate motion control but what is sad is that some people care so much to the point that they to try argue against the obvious and get mad about it or sad like this one

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

This thread is trolling a troll that is trolling another troll, that is hiding under the bridge.

Well, atleast it has ended up that way.

twistedcellz said:
look I dont care about the articles that you want me to read the facts are that sony have been coping nintendo since way back and if you dont know that then is pretty much irrelevant what you gotta say

I give you some hints shoulder pad,analog stick,rumble pack and power glove

Im no fanboy Im a gamer so its easy for me to admit that
and looking at you sig you just another fanboy who cant give credits where credit is due

Wow you figured me out by my sig eh? Damn I knew I should have hidden that :D

I'm new to this so I don't know much, but could have sworn I thought being a gamer is enjoying your games and not whining and bitching all the damn time about one company or the other like your some paid worker for them...I also believed that gaming industry is a business to THEM and not us...and in a business what's successful will be followed and improved...it's like asking verizon to not make touch screen phones cuz apple did it...it's just impractical and stupid....if this kind of ideology goes then people will whine when Wii goes HD as well...does that make sense to a noob like me? Nope :) And also I thought keeping an open mind about things and trying to get along without other gamers by not creating random comments that may as well derail yet another topic is part of being a 'gamer'...and I also thought judging a person by his/her 'sig' is just lame...but oh boy was I wrong :D THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TEACHING ME HOW WRONG I WAS, YOU R LIKE DA BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

you're an english rose aren't you,

get your armour back on and get back in the thick of it,lol

this is the internet,nothing to worry about

we all love vgchartz really

Above & Beyond

@CGI-Quality Im sorry if I was too hard and btw whats your avatar looks like something from a survival horror game I would like to know pm me cuz theres too much off topic

and @ mugen you the one who started I was just commenting on the topic and the obvious

I own all three consoles and have my gripes about all three. That's why this generation I've defined my love in two areas: most comfortable controller for my hands (PS3) and fewer jaggies on my screen (non-Wii).

I don't think you should leave the site. We are all geeks who are interested in video game sales. The very nature of this is going to cause contention. It's part of the fun. So far I've been very impressed at the acceptance on this site and the civility that people maintain.

nordlead said:
you should leave if you can't take what you dish out yourself.

This!

I just read some of her posts, and I have to say. I hope she don't comeback. What goes around comes around 

I don't feel sorry for you.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/post.php?id=3267469