Should I leave this site

No Stay, we like you, 105 33.23%

Yes Go away, we don't like you 142 44.94%

Just take a break for a while 69 21.84%

Total:316

Please don't leave dude !

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:

Is 360 hate justified because of the RROD fiasco?
Is PS3 hate justified because of it's abysmal launch performance?
Is Wii hate justified because it stepped out of the realm of traditional control schemes/gaming mechanics?

Yes.

You need other peoples opinion on leaving the site?

Thats sad....

So is being personally upset about the supposed ps hatred even though this site has a huge amount of Sony fans.

its more so me hating on other consoles, lol. When it comes to the Move, i couldn't care less, but PS3 is the better console and ill argue for days until the idiot on the other side comes to realize such.

don't worry Jneul I am still developing new ploys.

quick question would you be for or against a facebook fan page?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network
zarx said:

You are starting to sound a bit creepy

Games4Fun said:
zarx said:

You are starting to sound a bit creepy

a bit A BIT A BIT  I must not be tying hard enough according to my sig I now take everything to far WAY TO FAR

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I think you have strong views on the PS3 which in turns draws you to the attention of the 360 equivalents which may in turn lead to some uncomfortable clashes at times.

I would suggest you weather the storm. I have not paid much attention to what has been happening here recently but the announcement of the "move" probably has racheted some negatives comments lately. I think mainly because it has not proved itself even in the minds of the PS faithful. Like I said earlier tough it out I am sure it will return to normal.

One last passing comment though. This site is incredibly PS biased so I would welcome you to the world of a 360 supporter as MS bashing is our bread and butter and something you have to get used to, sometimes it is even justified.

W.L.B.B. Member, Portsmouth Branch.

(Welsh(Folk) Living Beyond Borders)

Winner of the 2010 VGC Holiday sales prediction thread with an Average 1.6% accuracy rating. I am indeed awesome.

Kinect as seen by PS3 owners ...if you can pick at it   ...post it ... Did I mention the 360 was black and Shinny? Keeping Sigs obscure since 2007, Passed by the Sig police 5July10.

Honestly you may as well just leave. Things certainly arnt going to get much better. Besides do people bashing the Playstation really make you that upset? Honestly its a hunk of plastic and metal! Take a chill pill, relax, and have fun. If you dont have fun here why bother?

I mostly play RTS and Moba style games now adays as well as ALOT of benchmarking. I do play other games however such as the witcher 3 and Crysis 3, and recently Ashes of the Singularity. I love gaming on the cutting edge and refuse to accept any compromises. Proud member of the Glorious PC Gaming Master Race. Long Live SHIO!!!! 

zarx said:

lol a fecebook page just for me?? lol I'm not that good, lol

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1