By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I leave this site

Should I leave this site

No Stay, we like you, 105 33.23%

Yes Go away, we don't like you 142 44.94%

Just take a break for a while 69 21.84%

Total:316
hsrob said:
To be honest I've never quite understood why people ask others if they should leave a site. I'm not going to say stay I like you because to be honest I don't know you and I'm not going to tell you to leave for the same reasons.

If the site is bugging you then maybe it is best you take a break for a while but like others have said don't take it so seriously and avoid threads that look like trouble. If I were to take umbrage every time a new round of Wii-is-doomed articles surfaced, I would have left a dozen times.....and that's just this week.

thanks, and just to re-iterate any x console is doomed thread is really lame, I will take a break you are all right, I should stop taking it so personally, just to explain i often don't think logically when i'm upset which is why i asked other people....

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

Are you still butthurt and not accept Move is just Wii-too?

jneul said:

Recently I have been getting upset about certain fans bashing everything ps to death, so what do you think, should I really leave this site, because that's how I feel like doing right now.

Anyway result of this thread my affect my final view, but right now I am really fed up.

Your not the only person, I'm getting fed up of posters in all camps constantly trolling other systems and wrecking what could be some interesting debate.  Unfortunately the disagreement I have with yourself is a lot of the hate has been a result of an influx of new pro PS posters to this site who have somewhat singled the PS crowd out with a huge target of must be trolled back after they've spent the last 6 months ruining the forums. 

I myself find it hard to be positive on here anymore so I've just cut my posting to a minimum and not even considering entering a thread that I know will be trolled (thats most of the Microsoft forum posts).

I would point out that if you try to make some outrageous claims regarding how Sony invented the Move before Nintendo invented the Wiimote (which you did I believe?) then you're causing a lot of negativity to be directed towards yourself so you cannot expect much sympathy from a lot of users on here.

I would suggest you take a posting break until you can just ignore the haters.  I'm getting back into the mindset of doing more reading and deciding who I will bother replying to in the future.  It helps to know the posters who will debate versus the ones just out to hate.

slowmo said:
jneul said:

Recently I have been getting upset about certain fans bashing everything ps to death, so what do you think, should I really leave this site, because that's how I feel like doing right now.

Anyway result of this thread my affect my final view, but right now I am really fed up.

Your not the only person, I'm getting fed up of posters in all camps constantly trolling other systems and wrecking what could be some interesting debate.  Unfortunately the disagreement I have with yourself is a lot of the hate has been a result of an influx of new pro PS posters to this site who have somewhat singled the PS crowd out with a huge target of must be trolled back after they've spent the last 6 months ruining the forums. 

I myself find it hard to be positive on here anymore so I've just cut my posting to a minimum and not even considering entering a thread that I know will be trolled (thats most of the Microsoft forum posts).

I would point out that if you try to make some outrageous claims regarding how Sony invented the Move before Nintendo invented the Wiimote (which you did I believe?) then you're causing a lot of negativity to be directed towards yourself so you cannot expect much sympathy from a lot of users on here.

I would suggest you take a posting break until you can just ignore the haters.  I'm getting back into the mindset of doing more reading and deciding who I will bother replying to in the future.  It helps to know the posters who will debate versus the ones just out to hate.

again thanks, I always feel like I can have a mature conversation with you, we do have our disagreements (like the ps move one), but at least you manage to remain mature about the issue in hand.

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

fantastic saite
ps3 can't catch up xbox in others for months, yeah xbox sell so well in others

Around the Network
jneul said:
slowmo said:
jneul said:

again thanks, I always feel like I can have a mature conversation with you, we do have our disagreements (like the ps move one), but at least you manage to remain mature about the issue in hand.

The feelings mutual, hence why you're not on my "ignore" list.  There is plenty of people on here who will not share your views but can at least discuss in a civil manner

"I'm leaving this site soon due to rabbid wii fans, I thought you was better than some immature fans back in 2007, guess I was wrong.

If you consider me a friend and I did not insult you too much add me on PSN - jdneul"

You're just an attention whore seeking for more friends on PSN 

Bamboleo said:

"I'm leaving this site soon due to rabbid wii fans, I thought you was better than some immature fans back in 2007, guess I was wrong.

If you consider me a friend and I did not insult you too much add me on PSN - jdneul"

You're just an attention whore seeking for more friends on PSN 

is that an apology lol??

PS VITA = LIFE

IF you feel the need to leave for whatever reason you see fit you probably should. I left for 6 or so months myself due to time I should add the fact you felt the need to make a thread about to me says you are not leaving anyways and I just gave you the attention you are seeking by doing this.

The only advise i can give you is this: Stop taking it personally! It seems that's your biggest problem, not the haters or this website for that matter.