By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I leave this site

Should I leave this site

No Stay, we like you, 105 33.23%

Yes Go away, we don't like you 142 44.94%

Just take a break for a while 69 21.84%

Total:316

yes i think you should leave.

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^

Around the Network

Can't you decide on your own if you want to go? Attention seeker detected.

Just smile at those who blindly bash everything you like. If you can't und you don't feel comfortable on this site then it's probably better to leave in order not to waste your time.

the wii is a last gen crap fest for little kids and old people
the X360 is a badly designed fail factory without many real exclusives and has overpriced online
the PC is for only rich idiots and has no games
the DS is 8-9 year olds and has bad graphics

the PSP is the best looking handheld ever made and the only real rival for the DS
the PS3 is a masterfully designed powerhouse with some of the best exclusives this gen

there fell better now please don't leave we need you.

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Vas-y said:
Can't you decide on your own if you want to go? Attention seeker detected.

Just smile at those who blindly bash everything you like. If you can't und you don't feel comfortable on this site then it's probably better to leave in order not to waste your time.

no actually it's more of an advice thread lol, helps me think clearer sometimes i got too involved in things, because I am passionate about them, go figure

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

zarx said:
the X360 is a badly designed fail factory without many real exclusives and has overpriced online

the PSP is the best looking handheld ever made and the only real rival for the DS
the PS3 is a masterfully designed powerhouse with some of the best exclusives this gen

lol bashing of other consoles not required to make me feel better.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

I just though of another 250+ reply thread........this thread inspired me....thanks jnuel.

*sings in a tune*

"I am so smart , S-M-R-T"

N64 is the ONLY console of the fifth generation!!!

If you think that you should leave because of console bashing, then you shouldn't even bother visiting any game sites because console bashing is everywhere. Why can't you just ignore them?

jneul said:
zarx said:

lol bashing of other consoles not required to make me feel better.

OMG it's not 

well what do you want me to get some buddy together and hunt down and break the fingers of all the haters so they can't type for a while at least?

Because if you want it I will find a way

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Why take it so personal? Btw, you realize most will say yes just because.

Why do you need other people to decide for you? Either you want to stay or you don't. The people you don't like will still be here either way so you can either stay and easily ignore (I believe WordsOfWisdom has an ignore script) or you can leave and they'll still be here being people you don't like.