Should I leave this site

No Stay, we like you, 105 33.23%

Yes Go away, we don't like you 142 44.94%

Just take a break for a while 69 21.84%

Total:316
Hephaestos said:
Staude said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

Unless your talking about the move hate (which is completely justified) there is not much ps negative on this site........dont know what your seeing.

You often don't notice something if you're doing it.

And no it's not justified. If it was, then there should be an equal amount of 3ds bashing.. And you know this man !

@OP. Dude. You just gotta do what you gotta do. Frankly, I got tired like you with all the crap, and it never changes. That's why I don't post a lot anymore, but .. You don't have to go to either extreme.. Just slow down a little.

Cause Sony did SOOOOO much to make 3D mainstream.... look i'm even playing a 3D game right now! Oh wait, the patch for my not yet released $3000 TV is not out for an other 6 months....but it's ok cause my 3D GT isn't out for 6 months either.

in the mean time, in the real world, people enjoy 3D on PC games.

Oh but I forgot, sony has a time machine, so they did invent it but came back in time, the proof is the straw. (and the lolipop)

"the only thing you could compare the 3D to, and only remotely, is the Sixaxis anouncement after the wiimote... but one is a full support, the other is a "oh let's hedge cause we didn't see that comming""

@op see here, this is a perfect example.

Let's start with his first lines.

2 first lines are basically attacking me for saying that nintendo came with the 3d idea after sony. Sure sony didn't invent it, but they made the idea mainstream.

3d games on the pc aren't mainstream. <---- The guy probably knows this, but in his fanrage he feels that he must attack me to feel better about himself (I presume. He might also just feel like he is right and needs to correct me though.. He isn't. <- That is hypocracy from my side. But it's difficult to get around in a case such as this.)

In the time machine line hes obviously being sarcastic and i'm sure he didn't concider that sony used motion controls before the wii making the wii mote a "knock off" in the same way that sonys new wand would be a "knock off" A evolution of the idea.

Last line shows he is misinformed, since the sixaxis was shown the day after the wii mote, and everyone knows you cant have a functional prototype of a product with software made in one single day. This is naturally something that he would choose to ignore and as such he has.

It's a perfect example of what I said. Things doesn't change. Ignorance pile on ignorance piles on misunderstandings and peoples closed minded ideas...

That's just how it is.

Now if he (and that's a big "if") replies to this post. He is likely to spew more of the same as if he didn't actually read anything I wrote, potentially "Locking" it into a debate where neither part will gain anything but loose ample amounts of time prooving they are right over something completely unnessesary.

I'm not saying I'm any better either...(though perhaps more knowledgeable or rational.) It's hard to resist correcting someone :)

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
jneul said:
zarx said:
don't worry Jneul I am still developing new ploys.

quick question would you be for or against a facebook fan page?

lol a fecebook page just for me?? lol I'm not that good, lol

well I don't have the money for any of my other ideas (billboard, sky writing plane, website Videogame, TV ads etc)

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

jneul said:

Recently I have been getting upset about certain fans bashing everything ps to death, so what do you think, should I really leave this site, because that's how I feel like doing right now.

Anyway result of this thread my affect my final view, but right now I am really fed up.

Its your choice to make..

.......................................... ________
....................................,.-‘"...................``~.,
.............................,.-"..................................."-.,
.........................,/...............................................":,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:"........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(....."~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_...."~,_........"~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......"=,_......."-,_.......,.-~-,},.~";/....}
...........((.....*~_......."=-._......";,,./`..../"............../
...,,,___.\`~,......"~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-"
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
zarx said:
jneul said:
zarx said:
don't worry Jneul I am still developing new ploys.

quick question would you be for or against a facebook fan page?

lol a fecebook page just for me?? lol I'm not that good, lol

well I don't have the money for any of my other ideas (billboard, sky writing plane, website Videogame, TV ads etc)

really don't worry, thanks anyway

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Falcon095 said:
Staude said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

Unless your talking about the move hate (which is completely justified) there is not much ps negative on this site........dont know what your seeing.

You often don't notice something if you're doing it.

And no it's not justified. If it was, then there should be an equal amount of 3ds bashing..

Why exactly should there be an equal amount of 3DS bashing?

Sony was the one to pimp 3d publicaclly for the last year or so in regards to gaming. Sure it's not out yet, but the wii mote wasn't either and the sixaxis was still called a ripoff. Despite being announced 1 day later.. AS a functional prototype with software (Ie it was not made in a day.)

Hypocracy at it's finest. When nintendo copies, they innovate. When sony does it, they rip off.

Yeah it may not be out yet for either, but look at the above statement regarding the sixaxis..

Ofcourse neither invented either. But that's just how it is.

Anyways If you don't agree with me, don't bother to reply to this. I merely wanted to elaborate on my statement. Frankly if we don't see eye to eye on it, we likely wont.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Noo don't go i like it when you get pissed :D

that's what is so fun about the internet :P

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

jneul if you want me to stop just say otherwise I will continue to take this to far

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Roma said:
Noo don't go i like it when you get pissed :D

that's what is so fun about the internet :P

yea that's the spirit

@TheVoxelman on twitter

zarx said:
jneul if you want me to stop just say otherwise I will continue to take this to far

lool how far?? honestly I really appreciate what you have done, you have done more than your fair share.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Just stay for a while and the situation will back to normal.