Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I leave this site

Should I leave this site

No Stay, we like you, 105 33.23%

Yes Go away, we don't like you 142 44.94%

Just take a break for a while 69 21.84%

Total:316
jneul said:
zarx said:
jneul if you want me to stop just say otherwise I will continue to take this to far

lool how far?? honestly I really appreciate what you have done, you have done more than your fair share.

I'm getting mixed messages here do you want to see how far I take it or have I done more than enough already?

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

Just stay for a while and the situation will back to normal.

jneul said:
CGI-Quality said:

Hating on anything isn't justified.

Is 360 hate justified because of the RROD fiasco?
Is PS3 hate justified because of it's abysmal launch performance?
Is Wii hate justified because it stepped out of the realm of traditional control schemes/gaming mechanics?

The answer to all is no. And no, Move and/or Natal hate isn't justified either.

that is exactly what I think, but after they state their views they still feel the need to basically invade every thread just to bash again, and to answer everyone's questions yes this is all about the ps move hate, I love it yet they constantly bash it because of the similarities, when can't we just enjoy our games and peripheral's without bashing??

They can ONLY bash it because of similarities!

What else would they bash it about ?

Don't see it as hate, see it as insecurity and free advertisment for Sony! Everyone is talking about it

...and don't leave the site

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

zarx said:
jneul said:
zarx said:
jneul if you want me to stop just say otherwise I will continue to take this to far

lool how far?? honestly I really appreciate what you have done, you have done more than your fair share.

I'm getting mixed messages here do you want to see how far I take it or have I done more than enough already?

lol i am so good at mixed messages, seriously i should have said i was joking at the how far part, but you really have cheered me up, thanks.

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

ok so most of you mature people are giving some great advice, i will definitely give this place a break, cool down and take a couple of chill pills lol, i will post an official apology before i go for my break as a little way of making peace with the very people i have been arguing with

it's the future of handheld

PS VITA = LIFE

The official Vita thread http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1

Around the Network

well I guess I failed the oh will see you in a little bit I guess then I can start jumping down your throat and bashing everyone and everything, I don't like at that point of time and going to far which is my new thing, apparently. well have a nice break

now to get a new sig

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Staude said:

@op see here, this is a perfect example.

Let's start with his first lines.

2 first lines are basically attacking me for saying that nintendo came with the 3d idea after sony. Sure sony didn't invent it, but they made the idea mainstream.

3d games on the pc aren't mainstream. <---- The guy probably knows this, but in his fanrage he feels that he must attack me to feel better about himself (I presume. He might also just feel like he is right and needs to correct me though.. He isn't. <- That is hypocracy from my side. But it's difficult to get around in a case such as this.)

In the time machine line hes obviously being sarcastic and i'm sure he didn't concider that sony used motion controls before the wii making the wii mote a "knock off" in the same way that sonys new wand would be a "knock off" A evolution of the idea.

Last line shows he is misinformed, since the sixaxis was shown the day after the wii mote, and everyone knows you cant have a functional prototype of a product with software made in one single day. This is naturally something that he would choose to ignore and as such he has.

It's a perfect example of what I said. Things doesn't change. Ignorance pile on ignorance piles on misunderstandings and peoples closed minded ideas...

That's just how it is.

Now if he (and that's a big "if") replies to this post. He is likely to spew more of the same as if he didn't actually read anything I wrote, potentially "Locking" it into a debate where neither part will gain anything but loose ample amounts of time prooving they are right over something completely unnessesary.

I'm not saying I'm any better either...(though perhaps more knowledgeable or rational.) It's hard to resist correcting someone :)

Holy crap! don't bite too hard you'll cut the line and break your teeth.

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

This is the most heavy ps site on the net!!!!

All it does is bash wii and 360 with sony fan boy crap!

If u cant hack it here then ur find it even harder elsewhere!

Wandamaximoff said:
This is the most heavy ps site on the net!!!!

All it does is bash wii and 360 with sony fan boy crap!

If u cant hack it here then ur find it even harder elsewhere!

You are the last person who should be talking about bashing consoles/brands. And please don't act like Microsoft or Nintendo fanboys are angels, especially compared to Sony fanboys, because that's far from the truth.

OT: I'm surprised you actually get upset over console bashing. It's just a piece of plastic, for crying out loud.

I have heated discussions with fanboys here a lot, but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

Take a break and a few chill pills. It's really not worth it to let this stuff get in the way of your daily life. If you're that insecure by nature, well, you have serious issues and need to get out more.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

who are you? :D

jk