By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Should I leave this site

Should I leave this site

No Stay, we like you, 105 33.23%

Yes Go away, we don't like you 142 44.94%

Just take a break for a while 69 21.84%

Total:316
twesterm said:
Why do you need other people to decide for you?
Either you want to stay or you don't. The people you don't like will still be here either way so you can either stay and easily ignore (I believe WordsOfWisdom has an ignore script) or you can leave and they'll still be here being people you don't like.

Well your not much different

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=105059&page=1#45

________

@jneul

NOOOO DON'T LEAVE US!!

Just ignore those people!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

It's just a machine. Stop getting sensitive over material things. You shouldn't leave cause people be bashing something you like. It make you look like a cry baby.  Anyway yes go away, we don't like you lol.

CGI-Quality said:

Hating on anything isn't justified.

Is 360 hate justified because of the RROD fiasco?
Is PS3 hate justified because of it's abysmal launch performance?
Is Wii hate justified because it stepped out of the realm of traditional control schemes/gaming mechanics?

The answer to all is no. And no, Move and/or Natal hate isn't justified either.

^All I wanted to say as well :) H8rs gonna h8 ya know?! Screw them....if you like your PS and if you like the Move and If we get good games that we enjoy a lot then the whiny haters can go sit on their respective bill paying, dog saving, buying a car for them, pays a salary for them  game company's system

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

wow Im new to the site but thats just sad
even if I luv sony everyone knows sony always copy nintendo
dats just sony

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

twistedcellz said:
wow Im new to the site but thats just sad
even if I luv sony everyone knows sony always copy nintendo
dats just sony

^This is what's even more sad...

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Around the Network

Oh man if you were a 360 fan you would of left a LONG time ago.

But there is bashing of all consoles.

You could also assassinate the people that annoy you, like that girl in Italy that hired assassins to kill her own father!

On a serious note ignore ftw!

oh yeah Mugen and I would like you to tell me how sad is that
cuz if you dont know this then you probably havent been gamin for long

Nintendo made me a gamer so I'd be stupid to ever try to forget that                                             like so many people nowadays

The Top  Best Consoles Are SNES and PSX 

Currently Playing: 1.Monster Hunter tri 2.MegaMan 10

twistedcellz said:
oh yeah Mugen and I would like you to tell me how sad is that
cuz if you dont know this then you probably havent been gamin for long

Ofcourse I haven't :D I started gaming last night

I also read articles and I have seen so damn many articles in recent times on this matter, so I suggest as a gamer who has been in gaming for as long as you have, you should go read them to see why I think comments like yours that  make the situation worse in almsot every way and help resolve in almost no way that are also backed up by ignorance and lack of knowledge is just sad and pathetic

Hope that explains things ;) Be sure to check out some of the thread I mentioned (should be in the 2-3rd page in Sony forum cuz you know, the matter was beaten to death even before I started gaming as you are well aware)...might help enlighten ya ;) cheers

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

Staude said:
Hephaestos said:
Staude said:
jesus kung fu magic said:

Unless your talking about the move hate (which is completely justified) there is not much ps negative on this site........dont know what your seeing.

You often don't notice something if you're doing it.

And no it's not justified. If it was, then there should be an equal amount of 3ds bashing.. And you know this man !

@OP. Dude. You just gotta do what you gotta do. Frankly, I got tired like you with all the crap, and it never changes. That's why I don't post a lot anymore, but .. You don't have to go to either extreme.. Just slow down a little.

Cause Sony did SOOOOO much to make 3D mainstream.... look i'm even playing a 3D game right now! Oh wait, the patch for my not yet released $3000 TV is not out for an other 6 months....but it's ok cause my 3D GT isn't out for 6 months either.

in the mean time, in the real world, people enjoy 3D on PC games.

Oh but I forgot, sony has a time machine, so they did invent it but came back in time, the proof is the straw. (and the lolipop)

"the only thing you could compare the 3D to, and only remotely, is the Sixaxis anouncement after the wiimote... but one is a full support, the other is a "oh let's hedge cause we didn't see that comming""

@op see here, this is a perfect example.

Let's start with his first lines.

2 first lines are basically attacking me for saying that nintendo came with the 3d idea after sony. Sure sony didn't invent it, but they made the idea mainstream.

3d games on the pc aren't mainstream. <---- The guy probably knows this, but in his fanrage he feels that he must attack me to feel better about himself (I presume. He might also just feel like he is right and needs to correct me though.. He isn't. <- That is hypocracy from my side. But it's difficult to get around in a case such as this.)

In the time machine line hes obviously being sarcastic and i'm sure he didn't concider that sony used motion controls before the wii making the wii mote a "knock off" in the same way that sonys new wand would be a "knock off" A evolution of the idea.

Last line shows he is misinformed, since the sixaxis was shown the day after the wii mote, and everyone knows you cant have a functional prototype of a product with software made in one single day. This is naturally something that he would choose to ignore and as such he has.

It's a perfect example of what I said. Things doesn't change. Ignorance pile on ignorance piles on misunderstandings and peoples closed minded ideas...

That's just how it is.

Now if he (and that's a big "if") replies to this post. He is likely to spew more of the same as if he didn't actually read anything I wrote, potentially "Locking" it into a debate where neither part will gain anything but loose ample amounts of time prooving they are right over something completely unnessesary.

I'm not saying I'm any better either...(though perhaps more knowledgeable or rational.) It's hard to resist correcting someone :)

I don't want to get too involved in this, but Sony did not make 3d games mainstream.  Why do I say this?  Because 3d games are not mainstream.  Will they be after the patch is released?  Maybe, but more than likely no.  The PS3 isn't even all that mainstream (if pc gamers aren't), so when a small portion of PS3's userbase are playing in 3d it is not mainstream.

The PS3 will do it first (on a home console), but there is just too much expense for it to be mainstream.  The 3ds will likely be the first time 3d gaming is truely mainstream because there are no expensive "extras" required.

Smash Bros: 2363-5325-6342