By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever been cheated/betrayed in some way? I have!!!!

After reading the recent threads/news etc about the man who had been cheated on by his wife I thought I'd start a thread for those who have felt this kind of pain to share eachothers woes (however I'm doubting anyone here has been hurt in this manner)

Well me, I'm completely over it now but 2 years ago I had a girlfriend of 2 1/2 years, we lived together in NSW, I visited my family in QLD for this one week, I was cheated on in this time, I discovered this because somehow my dumb-ass girlfriend gave the male she had sexual affairs with my mobile number instead of her own, so yes I just followed up a bizzare voice mail I recieved on my mobile phone, and bam there ya had it! Slut.

The amount of pain that comes from something like this is not possible to explain, she was my everything, we even lost our virginities to eachother.

It took me finding another partner to fully get over it, but now I have major trust issues which has damaged all my relationships thereafter.

Anyone got stories?

Around the Network
Hmm, girls betray only nice guys. Seriously, women need a tough guy. You should only agree for one request of her six. No matter what it is. If you are too nice she will cheat you with someone who is not. It's the main rule.

It remainds me about my friend who was a really, really nice guy. He cook, clean all damn house, take care of kids etc. and his slut-wife cheated him with a guy who just left prison... he was too nice.

^ WTF? LOL

pffff man ur story makes me sad.. :P
i had a crush on a girl for 4 years in school, and she ignored me till i started getting over her. After i said that i dont care about her and she is just a "rotten peach" there is no guy who didnt touch her, when she knew i said that she started calling me annoy me and wanting me so bad.

i closed my heart for all the women i knew and i had problems trusting girls and dealing with them. till one day an "Angel" entered my life.

we talked for hours and hours for about a year, we were both gamers and Resident evil lovers. we both loved to be artistic we spent our days drawing and writing poems and stories together, we did EVERY THING TOGETHER. Our dream was to go to japan and become game designers! She was gonna play wow and command and conquer with me !

it was scary how similer we were especially here in the middle east its hard to find a person who has a brain.

thankx to the girl that ignored me for 4 years i was careful and i didnt love that girl. Cuz in the end she knew some random guy off the net and puff she goes but i had the upper hand in the end ! the most important part is if a girl wants to pwn u, u pwn her first !

Not a story but you do know most of the time there is no accident. I am sorry to tell you this but the truth is she more than likely wanted you to find out.

Around the Network

finding out doesnt take 2 years and a half of sticking on u and loving u and doing every thing with u.

i know many stories like his, and sadly from my own experiance i find it very rare to find smart girls.

Sometimes there is a mistake, most of the time she wants you to know everything about it...

Maybe because she is feeling pain...
Maybe because she wants you to break up with her, that way she wont feel any regrets, because you break up...
Maybe she just wants to piss you off...

Man, horrible memories come to my mind...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
MeowTheMouse said:
finding out doesnt take 2 years and a half of sticking on u and loving u and doing every thing with u.

i know many stories like his, and sadly from my own experiance i find it very rare to find smart girls.
Gee thanks.

Keep the leash short and everything will be alright.

Sorry to hear that story. However most of the time this kind of thing was probably showing its face long before you "found out".

Maybe you just missed the signs, the subtle changes in her vibe etc. Seems like you got blindsided though, I feel for you.

I have never been cheated on, but I have been betrayed by a supposed best friend. Get this story...

A while ago I had broken up with my long term relationship, and after that I was seeing 2 girls at the same time. Nothing serious, but after spending alot of time with both, I realized I really really liked both of them and wanted to go from dating to something more serious. Of course being confused about how to proceed, I confided in my "friend" and he told me they were both too young and not worth my time (Me 29, they were both 21).

I found out later he had hung out with my ex, and tried to put the moves on her, and then he had contacted the 2 new girls I was seeing behind my back and was trying to take them out, etc. He ended up meeting one for lunch and he had spent the whole time talking shit about me and my past relationship and talking about how big his dick was, and how good he was in bed. Of course this freaked her out and she reported this all back to me later. My ex and the second girl returned similiar stories.

I really wanted to shoot that mutherfucker. I mean, yah everyone wants to get laid but why go after all my drama? What a loser.

Oh, yah, were not friends anymore And now there are 3 girls who added him to their 'creeps' list. Haha. I did reflect back through the years I knew him and realized the signs were always there, I just missed em. Found out the hard way.

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )