By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever been cheated/betrayed in some way? I have!!!!

I hope your plan of "crashing" me doesn't mean that you'll be using a bottle of this.

If it does... Be gentle.  

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

Around the Network
Tetsuo Shima said:

LoL. How about you. I didn't met anyone who offer me a shake of the head sissy boy. I agree with you regards one thing though. We are online and you can play hard. You are funny. I and everyone here knows I could crash you sissy.

jjseth wins.

Lets get back on topic shall we...

Ok backstory:

Im in highschool and I met the "girl of my dreams" across the street. She was all I wanted and I did everything for her and we did everything together. I really treated her like a queen. But we didnt have any trust in the relationship so it really sucked. 10 months in I had to move (Parents are in Air Force so we move alot) and we did  long distance. We did it for a good 4 months, promising ourselfs to each other, talking about marriage, etc, and she ends it out of nowhere because "she didnt want a boyfriend at that time". BS she didnt have what it took to deal with a long distance relationship. Then 2 weeks after that she started dating one of my best friends where i used to live. All he could say was that "she was fair game".

Doesnt seem that hardcore but after all I did for her, it really was.  I probably spent almost 1000$ on her and made her my number one priority. (she did too until I moved) Like I gave up playing football my senior year, I blew off all the people who tried to talk to me when i moved here (she didnt trust me with anyone) and I basically set up my life so that i could work and be able to visit her (she lives in japan). 

So basically I was screwed by my first love, but Im glad it all happened though so I wouldnt have done anythign else and can actually enjoy my senior year. Plus trust is now my number one thing I look for in a serious relationship. 

BTW acting like a jerk to girls just to get in their pants doesnt work too well. All the relationships Ive had, the girls always came back cause i treated them well.  Even she came back once she saw pictures of me and my new girlfriend. Nice guys finish last until they meet the right girl, then they finish first.

Brawl FC: 4382-1668-1880
Name:Brsch

Animal Crossing City Folk

FC: 2492-8227-9090           Town: McAwesom          Name: Gary

Add me and send me a PM with your FC!

I have been betrayed so completely that I doubt it is possible for me ever to recover. Every day of my life is a struggle against an infinite epic sadness that threatens to consume me at any moment.

I wish like hell that I was joking.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

GooseGaws said:
I have been betrayed so completely that I doubt it is possible for me ever to recover. Every day of my life is a struggle against an infinite epic sadness that threatens to consume me at any moment.

I wish like hell that I was joking.

If you're being completely serious and this has persisted for a while, you should seriously see a psychiatrist. This is one of the most common causes of depression (men are 40 times more likely to suffer depression if they are betrayed in a relationship) and even if it doesn't require medication, a therapy session is usually a lot of help. I had chronic depression a few years ago, and it's the reason I'm studying psychology now. Prior to being depressed, I had been dysthimic for a long time, but when I was "betrayed" that was sorta the straw that broke my back.

Around the Network
Bursche said:

Lets get back on topic shall we...

Ok backstory:

Im in highschool and I met the "girl of my dreams" across the street. She was all I wanted and I did everything for her and we did everything together. I really treated her like a queen. But we didnt have any trust in the relationship so it really sucked. 10 months in I had to move (Parents are in Air Force so we move alot) and we did  long distance. We did it for a good 4 months, promising ourselfs to each other, talking about marriage, etc, and she ends it out of nowhere because "she didnt want a boyfriend at that time". BS she didnt have what it took to deal with a long distance relationship. Then 2 weeks after that she started dating one of my best friends where i used to live. All he could say was that "she was fair game".

Doesnt seem that hardcore but after all I did for her, it really was.  I probably spent almost 1000$ on her and made her my number one priority. (she did too until I moved) Like I gave up playing football my senior year, I blew off all the people who tried to talk to me when i moved here (she didnt trust me with anyone) and I basically set up my life so that i could work and be able to visit her (she lives in japan). 

So basically I was screwed by my first love, but Im glad it all happened though so I wouldnt have done anythign else and can actually enjoy my senior year. Plus trust is now my number one thing I look for in a serious relationship. 

BTW acting like a jerk to girls just to get in their pants doesnt work too well. All the relationships Ive had, the girls always came back cause i treated them well.  Even she came back once she saw pictures of me and my new girlfriend. Nice guys finish last until they meet the right girl, then they finish first.

Wanted to touch on this with man of the young guys on this board.   When you are in high school or are in the 19-23 year old range don't take a break up with a girl who is in this age range terribly seriously.   At that age many of you are still finding out who you are and so is the girl you are dating.  There are many paths a person can go down at that age and people can mature quite alot during that time.  All of a sudden it will seem like either you or her will decide that they aren't ready to get married, or at least not to the person they were dating during that time period.

Don't beat yourself up if she all of a sudden decides that "she doesn't want to date" right now as it's quite common for women to decide that there is a whole other world out there and they want to experience it before getting hitched and the thoughts of getting married at that age starts to scare her a bit and she decides to break it off.  

Those who are in their mid/late 20's will understand what I'm saying as we've gone through all of this.  If you look back at yourself when you were 19-22, you'd admit that you are much different then you were then.  And with your experiences you probably have otherlikes/dislikes then you did at that time.   Something you find a girl doing that was cute, all of a sudden becomes annoying.

Jerks generally get the shallow and women with low self esteem.  The nice guys though get the successful, smart, and high self esteem women.   Don't give up if you are a nice guy, you'll find a great women who will actually appreciate what you can do for her.   And those who are younger, enjoy your time when young, see what's out there and let yourself grow and don't do anything that would hold you back.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

*Probably the most horrible day of my life*.

First I will tell ya my situation.  I am living in a neighbourhood that exists out of 80% International students (Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Canadians name it and you will find them in my neigbourhood). A lot of them are my friends. So are a group of four Italians and a Spanish guy. I know them more than a year and a lot happened, I went a lot of times with them to bars (whole night on) and some months ago that Spanish guy got a gf. It is his first one.

This evening I went with those guys to the bar again and we found out that the gf of the Spanish guy was cheating him with one of those Italians. (The biggest reason, The Spanish guy is a Catholic guy who didn't want to have sex before marriage but the girl wanted it so she went to bed with one of the Italian guys (a lot of times). First I didn't anything (it was not my gf) then I saw the Spanish guy who was so pain and I understand that but then that Italian guy went to him and said ' How funny you were together with her for 6 months and you never had sex with her, haha I had more sex with her than you , you are a loser"      I could not stand it anymore because I know that Spanish guy will not fight with him so I stand up and hit him in his face. Before I know one of those Italians stand before me and was pointing a knife to me but I just pushed him away
 (I know that that guy is always acting tough but in fact is a coward).  And before I could do 
anything else a bodyguard of the bar was holding me in a karate grip. The same with those Italians.

I had to go to the police and got a fine because of my violent language because they said it was not my problem and shouldn't have done anything.  (It made me mad).

Now I am already home for five six hours but I am still shaking and I cried not because of I was scared of the guy with the knife but because of the world who is so fucked up. What the hell is all this stuf with youngsters who only live for the sex and if you are a virgin you are a loser stuff.

Ps: When I typing this I just heard that the Spanish guy is still not home I hope he doesn't do something to his self. He is damned to sensitive.

Pfff if this stuff doesn't stop I know that I will soon beat someone's soul out his body or one guy out of mine.  I can't wait to leave this Western World for a life in China.

Maybe you guys should try hitting your girlfriends, it keeps them on their toes.

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

misteromar mk4 said:
Maybe you guys should try hitting your girlfriends, it keeps them on their toes.

Please tell me you are talking about a great dinner and a couple of earings, or a ring, please tell me...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

i have been cheated this very night. i walked into gamestop with 5 ps2/gc games to trade in. i was looking around for what i was gonna get, suddenly there i saw it, a lonely copy of ico. i've never even seen the damn game in real life its so rare. i grabbed it and felt it shimmer in my hands. like power i tell you. i managed to pick up fire emblem for the cube and tales of legendia while in my haze of delight. walked up to that cashierman and gave him the games. i waited, brewing with excitement and joy, tonight would be full of nothing but ico bliss. then a minute later he tells me they don't actually have a copy of the game, only the case. i have never met someone so evil as that gamestop worker, i nearly stabbed him. and settled for jak 3 instead. i was cheated and wronged in the worst way possible, and that does indeed make today BLACK friday. the end.

end of '08 predictions: wii - 43 million,  360 - 25 million, ps3 - 20 million

Games I've beat recently: Super Mario Galaxy, Knights of the Old Republic, Shadow of the Collossus

Proud owner of wii, gamecube, xbox, ps2, dreamcast, n64, snes, genesis, 3DO, nes, atari, intellivision, unisonic tournament 2000, and gameboy