By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever been cheated/betrayed in some way? I have!!!!

My stories are like that:

Family - my cousins tried to hook me up with a girl that I did not like. For some reason they though it was a funny idea to hook me up with a drunk girl that I have just met. I was introduced to her and had no interest, my cousins told her that I was interested and made her mind. I pushed back all her advances but that only made her more vicious. My cousins told everyone (even my old uncles) that I was interested and she started to stalk me (no joke). This happened in a small rural city (not where I reside) so she could track me easily. Six months later, when I came back to visit my relatives she was still there stalking me. In the end one my cousins prepared me a trap. He told me to follow him, the girl came from behind, I stopped to say hi (being polite only) and he ran away leaving me alone. It was so pathetic, I had to make excuses. In the end I was called a fag by my cousins and her. It was not her fault, I hurt her feelings. My cousins fooled her and though I would do it under the pressure.

People - I had a card that let me play games on the arcade for 20% cheaper. The deal was that after spending 20 bucks on games I could play them with a discount. The friend of my friend (he was from the same school as us) wanted to play and asked if we had a card so he did not have to buy one. I, like a good guy, said: Take mine, it is a VIP card. Weeks later, I went to the arcades. I deposited enough to play Time Crisis with the VIP price (20% cheaper). Got a lot of errors. Scanned the card and discovered it was new one. The bastard stole mine and bought a new one. The best thank you I have ever had.

Family - A long time I discovered one of my cousins was into some heavy drugs (he was only 15). I did not know what to do. Told my mom and asked her for help on what to do. I requested that she should remain silent until I figured out what to do. She ignored me and told my aunt. My aunt talked to my cousin and he denied. She told my mom that it was just a misunderstanding.
That sucked so much. I was betrayed 3 times. My mom ignored, my cousin lied making me look like a fool and my dumb aunt though I was a bad kid making up stories.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
friedtofu said:

Sorry to hear that story. However most of the time this kind of thing was probably showing its face long before you "found out".

Maybe you just missed the signs, the subtle changes in her vibe etc. Seems like you got blindsided though, I feel for you.

I have never been cheated on, but I have been betrayed by a supposed best friend. Get this story...

A while ago I had broken up with my long term relationship, and after that I was seeing 2 girls at the same time. Nothing serious, but after spending alot of time with both, I realized I really really liked both of them and wanted to go from dating to something more serious. Of course being confused about how to proceed, I confided in my "friend" and he told me they were both too young and not worth my time (Me 29, they were both 21).

I found out later he had hung out with my ex, and tried to put the moves on her, and then he had contacted the 2 new girls I was seeing behind my back and was trying to take them out, etc. He ended up meeting one for lunch and he had spent the whole time talking shit about me and my past relationship and talking about how big his dick was, and how good he was in bed. Of course this freaked her out and she reported this all back to me later. My ex and the second girl returned similiar stories.

I really wanted to shoot that mutherfucker. I mean, yah everyone wants to get laid but why go after all my drama? What a loser.

Oh, yah, were not friends anymore And now there are 3 girls who added him to their 'creeps' list. Haha. I did reflect back through the years I knew him and realized the signs were always there, I just missed em. Found out the hard way.

Day after I broke up with my ex and moved out after living together for 6 months, my friend invites her over and gets her drunk...I got her to admit what happened to me while she was crying on the phone, because I said I would be there for her no matter what, then I laughed at her when she did and hung up.  I could really hear the tears pouring then.  She became a stripper after that and didn't tell me about while trying really hard to get back in my life and good graces, I found out, called her on it...she cried again...some things you don't to tell the people you love, blah blah, it hurts, im ashamed, blah.  Anyways, long story short, she still calls and txts me to this day, of course I ignore them all, but that bitch was sprung.  I will admit though, I was pretty fucked up about it all for a while, but it is all pretty funny now that I think about it.  She called me once to tell me that I was right when I said she was bi-polar when we were going out, and that she just saw a doctor and got meds (I'm all better, come back to me, blah).  Really messed up girl.  She was really hot though, varsity cheerleader in college..that might have had something to do with it though, hmmm.

Currently Playing:

PS4 - Killzone:SF and Assasins Creed 4

XBox One: BF4, CoD:Ghosts, Dead Rising 3, Forza 5

Changing channels with my voice: priceless!!!

ilovetogame said:
i have been cheated this very night. i walked into gamestop with 5 ps2/gc games to trade in. i was looking around for what i was gonna get, suddenly there i saw it, a lonely copy of ico. i've never even seen the damn game in real life its so rare. i grabbed it and felt it shimmer in my hands. like power i tell you. i managed to pick up fire emblem for the cube and tales of legendia while in my haze of delight. walked up to that cashierman and gave him the games. i waited, brewing with excitement and joy, tonight would be full of nothing but ico bliss. then a minute later he tells me they don't actually have a copy of the game, only the case. i have never met someone so evil as that gamestop worker, i nearly stabbed him. and settled for jak 3 instead. i was cheated and wronged in the worst way possible, and that does indeed make today BLACK friday. the end.

You should have not paid and gone to get the other games somewhere else, they shouldn't leave game box out when they have not got the game unless it says "not in stock" on it.

13 Year Old Girl Ended Her Life Over Myspace Relationship

Megan Meier, a 13 year old adolescent girl from Florida, USA, was suffering from and had been in medication for Children Clinical Depression and Attention Deficit Disorder. So the world was a much brighter place for her when she met a cute teenager boy by the name of Josh, who contacted her Myspace personal profile, and started exchanging messages with Megan for more than a month.

What Megan didn’t know and what she would never find out, was that Josh was a fake Myspace profile made by Megan’s former friends with an intention ” to screw with her “. The identity of these former friends are still yet to be released to the public.

After more than a month of exchanging messages, ” Josh ” abruptly ended the fake pleasant relationship with Megan, and started sending her many abusive messages. Megan was visibly very upset ( And also probably was very disappointed and heart broken ) and her parent noticed that something was bothering their daughter, her mother then decided to ask her to log off from the internet, in hope that Megan could calm down. Shortly after that, Megan went into her room and took her own life.

On October 16th, 2007, Megan Meier hanged herself in her room.

Megan was described by those who knew her as a goofy girl who loved spending time with her friends, watching movies and fishing with her dad. Her parents are now separated and plan to divorce.

http://www.xuecast.com/?p=261

This is so sad :(;

konnichiwa said:
*Probably the most horrible day of my life*.

First I will tell ya my situation.  I am living in a neighbourhood that exists out of 80% International students (Japanese, Chinese, Italian, Spanish, Canadians name it and you will find them in my neigbourhood). A lot of them are my friends. So are a group of four Italians and a Spanish guy. I know them more than a year and a lot happened, I went a lot of times with them to bars (whole night on) and some months ago that Spanish guy got a gf. It is his first one.

This evening I went with those guys to the bar again and we found out that the gf of the Spanish guy was cheating him with one of those Italians. (The biggest reason, The Spanish guy is a Catholic guy who didn't want to have sex before marriage but the girl wanted it so she went to bed with one of the Italian guys (a lot of times). First I didn't anything (it was not my gf) then I saw the Spanish guy who was so pain and I understand that but then that Italian guy went to him and said ' How funny you were together with her for 6 months and you never had sex with her, haha I had more sex with her than you , you are a loser"      I could not stand it anymore because I know that Spanish guy will not fight with him so I stand up and hit him in his face. Before I know one of those Italians stand before me and was pointing a knife to me but I just pushed him away
 (I know that that guy is always acting tough but in fact is a coward).  And before I could do 
anything else a bodyguard of the bar was holding me in a karate grip. The same with those Italians.

I had to go to the police and got a fine because of my violent language because they said it was not my problem and shouldn't have done anything.  (It made me mad).

Now I am already home for five six hours but I am still shaking and I cried not because of I was scared of the guy with the knife but because of the world who is so fucked up. What the hell is all this stuf with youngsters who only live for the sex and if you are a virgin you are a loser stuff.

Ps: When I typing this I just heard that the Spanish guy is still not home I hope he doesn't do something to his self. He is damned to sensitive.

Pfff if this stuff doesn't stop I know that I will soon beat someone's soul out his body or one guy out of mine.  I can't wait to leave this Western World for a life in China.

Konnichiwa, the world needs more people like you. 
I am not on these forums much, but I had to say it.

I feel you on every aspect.. and I am upset the western world is fucked up like that. I hope that Spanish guy is okay, and as for the Italian.. I hope he rots in hell. That's so messed up.. 

Understanding is the key.

Around the Network

Tag, to read my thread laters.

@ Weebs thx!

And yes the Spanish guy is okay, I found him that night at the trainyard the first thing he said was ' I am a big coward because I could not kill myself' I had to slap him because he was to hyperactif of the pain.

Sucky part is that when I bring him home where he lives with other people from Spain we found his room that was painted pink and words in spanish like  'You are a shame for Spain'.

The next day he went back to his city in Spain and now I am officialy the fag protector sjeezes X_X.

Somehow the students over here think that what the Italian guy did was okay but what I did was so wrong =/.

And another thing that I don't get.  You are a loser if you still are a virgin on your 16 over here and for sure if you didn't had a bf or gf but the worse thing is that being Gay or lesbian is a lot worse.

I cheated on an ex-bf with his sister once, but it really isn't cheating I guess when its with another girl.

Yes I have and I don't want to even think about it.

Girl Gamer Elite said:
I cheated on an ex-bf with his sister once, but it really isn't cheating I guess when its with another girl.

Lets be honest GB, you cheated on your right hand once with your left hand.