By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever been cheated/betrayed in some way? I have!!!!

@ nintendownsmii

sorry but with ur "gee thankx" i dont know what u mean.. sux with girls :P

@ friedtofu

ur story is very very similer to mine. My closest friend and my neighbor betrayed me when i needed him most cuz he was jelous that im getting all the girls and was ignoring all of them for the one i loved. So he wanted to take them all away by saying sick stuff about me.
In the middle east things are diffrent so many people believe him even my closest friends.. in the end they all came to me and said sorry. Im a forgivable and my quote is " if u want people to open there hearts for u, u need to open ur heart for them " and ofcrs there are limits.

Around the Network

Heh dont get me started. It's kind of true that girls only betray nice guys. Or so I've found out. Maybe the girls were just immature. I've been with 3 girls for over a year each. All three have cheated. All three were perfect little angels for a while and then completely changed. I don't get it. I really don't.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

The first girl I ever loved cheated on me for a week when we were having problems just under two months ago. It hurt terribly and though we are trying to work things out I do not trust her at all. I have only found out about what went on that week in little bits over the course of the last two months.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

starcraft said:
 It hurt terribly and though we are trying to work things out I do not trust her at all.

Make yourself a favour and kick her out. Stay frosty. If she cheated you once she will cheat you again. It's just a matter of time. It's out  of discussion. Kick her out. Over. No second chance. No "in the name of love". Stay frosty.

Well I have not been cheated by girls (yet). But I have been betrayed by family, friends and some people I tried to help. Reality sucks sometimes. Trying to help others is worst than sticking to a "I do not care" attitude.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

The good thing is that you ended it after she cheated on you. If a girl cheats on a guy and the guy begs her to take him back, she will never respect him, even if she wants to.

The whole "girls only betray nice guys" thing isn't true, but they may be more likely to cheat on somebody they don't fear. The real problem is that it's very difficult to have a serious relationship when you're young... Even if you're mature enough and serious enough about it, they often aren't, whether they're male or female.

takeru51 said:
If a girl cheats on a guy and the guy begs her to take him back, she will never respect him, even if she wants to.

QFT.  

if a girl cheats on you, turn around and walk. never look back. happens to everyone at some point. it sucks but best to make it short.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

I'm a bad guy. I've been dating with cheating girls/woman many times and it makes me sick. It's just unbelivable how person involved in a few-year long relationship can laugh out of her partner and lie so easily. I'm 16 yo and I've already had more girls/women than half of this forum combined.

Don't be a nice guy. It's not working the way you think. 

Tetsuo Shima said:
I'm a bad guy. I've been dating with cheating girls/woman many times and it makes me sick. It's just unbelivable how person involved in a few-year long relationship can laugh out of her partner and lie so easily. I'm 16 yo and I've already had more girls/women than half of this forum combined.
Don't be a nice guy. It's not working the way you think.

uhoh, the cool cat is here. this is not about: im cool, i f&ck anything that has a heartbeat. wanna compare di&%s?  

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.