By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Have you ever been cheated/betrayed in some way? I have!!!!

Faxanadu said:

uhoh, the cool cat is here. this is not about: im cool, i f&ck anything that has a heartbeat. wanna compare di&%s?

Get real man. I don't care if you believe me or not. This topic just touches the matter which really makes me sick. I know one thing dude if you face me you will just move aside without a word. It's enough for me. We are in the net though and you can keep this crap as long as you want.

Around the Network
Tetsuo Shima said:
Faxanadu said:

uhoh, the cool cat is here. this is not about: im cool, i f&ck anything that has a heartbeat. wanna compare di&%s?

Get real man. I don't care if you believe me or not. This topic just touches the matter which really makes me sick. I know one thing dude if you face me you would just move aside without a word. It's enough for me. We are in the net though and you can keep this crap as long as you want.

man you are just killing me. too funny. but hey, what to expect from a 16 year old.

what i wanted to say is: its not about what a studly stud you are. its about the pain. if you have something with girls that have boyfriends, you are part of the problem. 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:

what i wanted to say is: its not about what a studly stud you are. its about the pain. if you have something with girls that have boyfriends, you are part of the problem.

No. The problem is inside the relationship. Every guy should be able to keep things under control himself. If you can't sight betrayal it's your problem. Maybe you just don't pay enugh attention. Maybe you trust too much. If you stay in such sick relationship it's your problem. The pain is an effect of your mistakes. There is only one solution in such situation - cut the f*cking relation off. Without hesitation.

Tetsuo Shima said:
I'm a bad guy. I've been dating with cheating girls/woman many times and it makes me sick. It's just unbelivable how person involved in a few-year long relationship can laugh out of her partner and lie so easily. I'm 16 yo and I've already had more girls/women than half of this forum combined.
Don't be a nice guy. It's not working the way you think.

That deserves a lolita certified punch in the face+kick in nuts combo! Seriously, it is because of filth like you that women don't trust men anymore. (The contrairy is also existing.)

Btw @ this thread, it's always good people who get the wrong people... but in the end they get a good person and a happy life with them.

If I would cheat/betray my gf I will feel so miserable I can't do it.

And so far no girl has betrayed me (that I know).

Around the Network

Im lucky that Im a looser :P I dont have many girl-related storys ... I dont care if a girl says no ... and I dont cry if they offend me ... yeah , this is the life of a real nerdy looser :P

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

hunter_alien said:
Im lucky that Im a looser :P I dont have many girl-related storys ... I dont care if a girl says no ... and I dont cry if they offend me ... yeah , this is the life of a real nerdy looser :P

lucky you. its a much more expensive passion than video games. i would estimate this year at least 7,000 Euro 

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

just one think. If someone cheat you, don't forgive him/her. they will do it again.

Tetsuo Shima said:
I'm a bad guy. I've been dating with cheating girls/woman many times and it makes me sick. It's just unbelivable how person involved in a few-year long relationship can laugh out of her partner and lie so easily. I'm 16 yo and I've already had more girls/women than half of this forum combined.
Don't be a nice guy. It's not working the way you think. 

If you include me in that half, you're definetly incorrect 

hunter_alien said:
"Im lucky that Im a looser :P"- Dude don't look at yourself in such a harsh light.

Faxanadu said:
hunter_alien said:

lucky you. its a much more expensive passion than video games. i would estimate this year at least 7,000 Euro 

That's where your going wrong. I get them to pay. :D