By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The HeartGold/SoulSilver Pokemon Team Thread!

I wish you could have more than 6 pokemon in your party.

I want Umbreon but I don't know who to drop. I'm probably going to get rid of Pidgeotto, as Togepi is an equal replacement.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

Togepi family has the same traits as Umbreon (ridiculously high HP, Defence and Sp. Defence) along with many irritating moves. Thus, keeping Pidgey family and selecting one of the two makes much more sense.

PS: And since Pidgey and Togepi's types overlap, Umbreon / Pidgey would make a better combo.

I have to say, what I really hate is that my water pokemon has to have waterfall, whirlpool, and surf just to travel around.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy

Or you can have "mule" Pokemon that have 2 or 3 HMs each and switch them on occasion. I know, still irritating, but better than having your main Special water type having Waterfall in its arsenal. Definitely one of the things they Game Freak needs to improve on future 'mons.

I went and go tit today...

But...

*cries*

SILVER WAS SOLD OUT!

I had to get Gold!

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:
I went and go tit today...

But...

*cries*

SILVER WAS SOLD OUT!

I had to get Gold!

Well, duh, the (VASTLY) superior version would be sold out

I don't feel the need to do anything aside from post, given that my answer should be obvious (though its slightly modified now since i update on monday nights, and i've improved it a bit)

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

New team:

Nidoking
Slowking
Typhlosion
Gengar
Machamp
Lugia

Now to get those Kanto badges.

SmokedHostage said:

Poliwhirl

Golem

Meganium

Ampharos

Espeon

Charizard

My team as of March 28th 2010 3:46 PM EST.

Replaced Dratini with Charizard from my Diamond game.  And with the help of Nordlead, my Graveler evolved into a Golem.  My movitation to play has gone up due to me now have a DSi XL.  It is BIGGER, BETTER, and MORE BADASS.

Pixel Art can be fun.

Growlithe Pidgeot Poliwhirl Ampharos Machoke Umbreon

8 badges.

I came really close to beating the elite four with just Ampharos and Umbreon at level 40, and everyone else at level 32, but I couldn't get past Karen's last pokemon (Houndoom). Koga's Muk gives me problems too, as Koga typically uses a full restore and by that point it gets so hard to land a strong hit on Muk who is constantly using shrink (or whatever it is).

While I don't like grinding I got Pidgeotto into Pidgeot so far, and Machoke has gained a few levels. Once I get everyone up to 40 I should be able to take them on no problem.