By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The HeartGold/SoulSilver Pokemon Team Thread!

Well, now that the game's out (Sorry EU fans! You're almost there! ) what is your ultimate team going to be? Half the fun of Pokemon is creating a team that's not just powerful, but super awesome as well! So post your ever growing Pokemon team in this thread (We encourage sprites here! Sprites can be found at Bulbapedia). Oh, and you can post your Pokemon's moves as well. The more the merrier I always say!

Smeags:

SmokedHostage:

SuperMario128:

Manuelf:

Skeezer:

Nordlead:

KyoteCat:

WildVine53:

Maynard_Tool:

I Like Bacon:

SuperAdrianK:

YungMagic09:

AngelFire18:

mrx471:

Mr Khan:

MakingMusic476:

Rainbow Yoshi:

Lestatdark:

Around the Network

Politoed

Golem

Meganium

Ampharos

Espeon

Charizard

Taking my time because I know this will be my first and last HeartGold playthrough on this cart.

EDIT: Updated for relevance.

Pixel Art can be fun.

@Smoked

Your team is pretty adorable I must say.

Are you going for a Poliwrath or a Politoed?

And which Eeveelution are you going for?

Smeags said:
@Smoked

Your team is pretty adorable I must say.

Are you going for a Poliwrath or a Politoed?

And which Eeveelution are you going for?

Slow down.. my Poliwag isn't even a Poliwhirl yet.  Politoed and Espeon

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:

Slow down.. my Poliwag isn't even a Poliwhirl yet.  Politoed and Espeon

Okay, with those two choices (since Leafeon can't be obtained in HG/SS) your team might be the cutest ever. <3

Yes, even Feraligatr is adorable on the inside. He even wanted to cuddle up against me in the game.

Around the Network

Where do you get all these little gifs?!

Boutros said:

Where do you get all these little gifs?!

You can find a lot of Gif sprites at Bulbapedia. Not all of 'em are gifs though... someone might have a better answer for you.

Boutros, head to Bulbapedia and search for the Pokémon you want.

Also, Smeags.. that's kinda creepy. Also, I'll be updating my first post in a minute.

Pixel Art can be fun.

SmokedHostage said:

Also, Smeags.. that's kinda creepy. Also, I'll be updating my first post in a minute.

:O Are you playing right now?

And while it's still creepy imagining a 7'7" Crocodile cuddling with you, at least I'm a female character in the game. If that makes it any better.

Probably not...

Smeags said:
SmokedHostage said:

:O Are you playing right now?

And while it's still creepy imagining a 7'7" Crocodile cuddling with you, at least I'm a female character in the game. If that makes it any better.

Probably not...

I am playing right now.  Also, that's worse.  Haven't you heard?  Crocodiles love shattering the prepubescent hips of little girls.

Pixel Art can be fun.