By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The HeartGold/SoulSilver Pokemon Team Thread!

I'm building the ultimate Tyranitar :D

^_^

Around the Network
Growlithe Pidgeot Poliwrath Ampharos Machamp Umbreon

12 badges, beat the elite four (lvls 42-44)

All I need to do with my current team is evolve Growlithe. I'll probably change it up some more if I get a "cooler" pokemon, but for now this is my main team for the rest of the game. I don't plan on using the legendary pokemon, for this playthrough, but I do plan on catching them all.

edit: same team, but I just picked up 4 badges from Kanto

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

I plan to evolve my Eevee into an Umbreon but currently I am training my Larvitar.

I succeeded in defeating the Indigo Plateau! I have a vast majority of goals to complete in the game.

I just beat the Elite Four for the second time (in their second playthrough they all have six Pokemon with levels going from 61-75) and it was... a lot easier this time around (hooray for having legitimate Ice attacks against Lance. )

Now all I have to do is train a little more (I love having Gym Leader rematches in this game!) and then take on Red. After that... I hear there's some cool surprises waiting for me.

EDIT: Right now all of my Pokemon are level 71.

EDIT 2: Everyone's team should be updated in the OT. Reply if there's anything I need to change!

Around the Network

just to give smeags more work

Arcanine Pidgeot Poliwrath Ampharos Machamp Umbreon

12 badges, beat the elite four (lvls 42-44)

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

So I thought I wasn't going to change my team again but here goes.

Nidoking
Typhlosion
Lugia
Dragonite
Slowking
Mewtwo

Just beat Red, was kind of tough. Levels 53-72.

Mewtwo
Ho-oh
Lugia
Feraligatr
Ampharos
Nidoking

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Count me in, I just got Soul Silver yesterday, and my current team line up is on my sig XD

Anyway, here it is:

Current PC Build

CPU - i7 8700K 3.7 GHz (4.7 GHz turbo) 6 cores OC'd to 5.2 GHz with Watercooling (Hydro Series H110i) | MB - Gigabyte Z370 HD3P ATX | Gigabyte GTX 1080ti Gaming OC BLACK 11G (1657 MHz Boost Core / 11010 MHz Memory) | RAM - Corsair DIMM 32GB DDR4, 2400 MHz | PSU - Corsair CX650M (80+ Bronze) 650W | Audio - Asus Essence STX II 7.1 | Monitor - Samsung U28E590D 4K UHD, Freesync, 1 ms, 60 Hz, 28"

Welcome aboard Mr. Dark

Pfft, I'm falling behind... still gotta beat Red!