By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan: Amp316 vs. RolStoppable

Amp316

Around the Network

Rol, as I can relate to the " I tended to like all sorts of things without realizing how bad they actually are."

Unicorns ARE real - They are just fat, grey and called Rhinos

Amp because I don't want Rol to win. I won my own contest when I did this for Activision. We had 4 entrants. I won by 2 votes out of 5!

19:44:34 Skeezer METAL GEAR ONLINE
19:44:36 Skeezer FAILURE
19:44:51 ABadClown You're right!
19:44:55 ABadClown Hur hur hur
19:45:01 Skeezer i meant
19:45:04 Skeezer YOU ARE A FAILKURE
19:45:08 Skeezer FAILURE*

Rol

I'M TAKING CONTROL OF THE THREAD RIGHT NOW MUHAHAHAHA!

Amp316 is crushing Rol with 10-7

Around the Network

Amp

I love'em both, and I think they're both deserving of the title, but when push comes to shove I think I'll have to go with Rol. DOUBLE-VOTE FOR ROL!

Aren't they the same person?

RoL

Ok this is officially the hardest vote I've had to make...until I guess next round lol.

I really like both these guys they are some of the best posters on this forum. Amps funny, Rols funny. Rol friended me, Amp thanked me for voting for him last time. I can just pull the age card and say Amp wins only because he's been a Nintendo fan longer.

Wait, I know! Rol dissed Mario RPG on my wall! I ain't forget that you sarcarstic Australian! How can a Nintendo fan call Mario RPG a lame game? Ok it was a lame game, but still...Ok to hell with it, Rol's a Shia lebuff fan..yeah Vote for Amp!

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.