By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan: Amp316 vs. RolStoppable

I'm going with amp316.

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Around the Network

15-16
Amp is still leading

lol, I vote Rol.

RolStoppable said:
How can I possibly lose? Where's the love?

Also, where's the hate? I was completely ignored in Severance's Mass Effect thread yesterday.

Is this the end of my popularity? Does it all end here? I need to make a thread to see how the VGC community thinks about me.

you voted for the competition. If you lose by 1, it is your own fault

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

nordlead said:
RolStoppable said:

Also, where's the hate? I was completely ignored in Severance's Mass Effect thread yesterday.

Is this the end of my popularity? Does it all end here? I need to make a thread to see how the VGC community thinks about me.

you voted for the competition. If you lose by 1, it is your own fault

I would absolutely expect Amp to vote for Rol. If not, he doesnt have style and doesnt deserve to win.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Around the Network

16-16
Also I told you Rol you should have updated your description

RolStoppable said:

about your popularity, you haven't done threads in a while, in if you're really going to do that thread I wanna see it

dammit, give some tie-breakers!!!

I dug through my records for my password just to vote for Rol.

I have a Rol Mii.

Enough said.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV