By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan: Amp316 vs. RolStoppable

Orders

Contestants

Rol:

"I was eight years old when I played a Nintendo game for the first time in my life. Being a kid, I tended to like all sorts of things without realizing how bad they actually are. There are barely any things from my childhood that I still enjoy, but Nintendo is a constant in my life ever since that day I played Super Mario Bros. on the NES."

His Collection: http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=1917&type=Own

Amp316

"My first experience with Nintendo came as child when I first played Donkey Kong in the arcade. This was when arcades were filled with several amazing games but to me, Pac-Man, Space Invaders, and Donkey Kong were the ones that truely stood out. It was because of the way that it was easy to understand them and you could see the goal, even though it was extremely hard to reach at times. Despite the difficulty, all of them had a great core gameplay mechanic and made you want to put in another quarter after the Game Over screen read. This type of gameplay is still evident in several Nintendo games today and has never stopped. Example: World 9-7 in New Super Mario Bros. Wii might have been a real pain to beat, but it was extremely fun trying to figure out how to pass it. It's about having fun, instead of being just frustrated and not having fun which is the status quo for several games these days.

Since the early days I have owned all of the Nintendo home consoles, bought any game with Mario on it, and defended them through their highs and lows. I have gotten into several arguments with Sega and Sony fans over the years and still sometimes do with Sony fans. :p I have jumped on many Koopas heads, blasted several Metroids with a beam cannon, saved Hyrule numerous times, and have gotten perfect scores in Pilotwings, but the most important thing is the fact that I have always enjoyed myself in Nintendo's worlds and will always come back.

I'm not the type of guy that wears Mario underoos or that collects plushies of Yoshi, but I like to visit their world daily, if only for a brief moment.

Also, GoldenEye is the greatest FPS of all time and was exclusively on a Nintendo system."

His Collection: http://www.vgchartz.com/profiles/mygames.php?id=13806&type=Own

Comment

This will be fun, let's have a match theme:

Around the Network

Too hard, I'll vote for Rol for a reason beyond your mind (success)

also sorry amp, but you didn't vote for me...... but... Rol says I'm bad host.... but he does whatever and foolish bets for Nintendo......................................... ok... this got harder...

:'(

*sniff*

I'll vote for amp because he's not a grumpy grandpa.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
:'(

*sniff*

I'll vote for amp because he's not a grumpy grandpa.

actually.... amp is 35 and rol is 27... I hate how they just got rid of us young users

Around the Network

amp's clearly making fun of my Mario underoos in his bio.

I vote for Rol.

Amp, because I want to

Crap. This is like asking who is the biggest fanboy, Ken Kutagari or Aaron Greenburg.

I'll go with Amp316.

3-2
Amp is leading?

I vote rol.