Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Biggest Nintendo Fan: Amp316 vs. RolStoppable

I vote for amp316 for obvious reasons.

Btw, I was told to update my autobiography, but instead I'll just say the match theme in the OP is from Mario Kart 64 and can be heard on tracks like Luigi Raceway and Mario Raceway. Not that this was hard to guess.

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Gamers Club

Around the Network

4-3 Amp leads.... I'm leaving, I'll see the scores tomorrow

amp316, he let me beat him in MKWii last week

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
morenoingrato said:
c03n3nj0 said:
:'(

*sniff*

I'll vote for amp because he's not a grumpy grandpa.

actually.... amp is 35 and rol is 27... I hate how they just got rid of us young users

Amp:

Rol:

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
morenoingrato said:
c03n3nj0 said:
:'(

*sniff*

I'll vote for amp because he's not a grumpy grandpa.

actually.... amp is 35 and rol is 27... I hate how they just got rid of us young users

Amp:

Rol:

lol

5-3, if Amp wins good bye to the 100+ posts finals

Around the Network

You still have some 23 hours.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

Amp316.

Damn, this is kinda like having Mario and Link in the same bracket in the quarterfinals of GameFAQ's annual character battle lol...

I'm gonna go with Amp to shake things up a bit, plus he's on my friends list haha.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Rol

Vaio - "Bury me at Milanello"      R.I.P AC Milan

In the 60's, people took acid to make the world weird.
Now the world is weird  and people take Prozac  to make it normal.

If laughing is the best medicine and marijuana makes you laugh

Is marijuana the best medicine?

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

“If any creator has not played Mario, then they’re probably not a good creator. That’s something I can say with 100 percent confidence. Mario is, for game creators, the development bible.

Rol!