By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Quantic Dream Hoping For 'Other Great Things With Sony'.

Slimebeast said:

I hope they go multiplatform again. Didn't Cage recently hint about them possibly going multiplatform or I just made it up?

according to this article I think they are in talks with sony for funding more games.

Around the Network
SpartanFX said:
Slimebeast said:

I hope they go multiplatform again. Didn't Cage recently hint about them possibly going multiplatform or I just made it up?

according to this article I think they are in talks with sony for funding more games.

Yes yes their talking with Sony, but I recall some kind of statement that hinted about at least a possibility of going multiplatform. Exists such a statement or did I made it up?

Kasz216 said:
Wonktonodi said:
Kasz216 said:
Development team is looking forward to still having a job.

Why is this news?

It's also about how they feel about sony.  If they felt like they weren't getting support you might here they say looking for work with other publishers. 

Which would be news.  A developer happy with their publisher isn't.  Just like the president being safe isn't news, but him being killed is.

I guess that's why we are commenting on it here in the forums instead of in a news article. 

Great news.   I loved Heavy Rain.   Hoping for the same with the next one.  

Slimebeast said:
SpartanFX said:
Slimebeast said:

Yes yes their talking with Sony, but I recall some kind of statement that hinted about at least a possibility of going multiplatform. Exists such a statement or did I made it up?

I haven't heard anything of the kind.

Around the Network

noramally i would rent a game like this, but ive decided im gonna purchase it retail, i def. wanna support this developer, they better bring some good things to the table ^_^

radiantshadow92 said:
noramally i would rent a game like this, but ive decided im gonna purchase it retail, i def. wanna support this developer, they better bring some good things to the table ^_^

u won't regret it ;)

Slimebeast said:
SpartanFX said:
Slimebeast said:

I didn't hear anything, though to be fair... sony themselves said "no exclusivity deal lasts forever."

Kasz216 said:
Slimebeast said:
SpartanFX said:
Slimebeast said:

I didn't hear anything, though to be fair... sony themselves said "no exclusivity deal lasts forever."

unless sony buys them out 

Slimebeast said:
SpartanFX said:
Slimebeast said:

They said something along the lines of "Our next game could end up anywhere."

I believe it was a day or two after Heavy Rain launched, and the success of the game probably couldn't be clearly established at that point.

That they're now in talks with Sony and eager to continue a partnership with them shows us that more then likely Sony are happy with first week sales, and QD remaining exclusive this gen to Sony is a possiblity. If their next game is exclusive to the PS3 Sony might even purchase the studio a few years down the line.

This is news worthy.