By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Quantic Dream Hoping For 'Other Great Things With Sony'.

CGI-Quality said:
Kasz216 said:
Development team is looking forward to still having a job.

Why is this news?

If this isn't news to you, why post in here in the first place?

I thought "hey there has to be more to it then the title, since the title isn't anything worth posting about."

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Kasz216 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Kasz216 said:

Why is this news?

I thought "hey there has to be more to it then the title, since the title isn't anything worth posting about."

Well, I'd rather keep the thread positive. Your intial post doesn't aim for that. And your comment was on the thread, not the title. If it's as non-news worthy as you claim, don't post in the thread. Simple.

I was curious why people thought it was news worthy.  Cause, you know... maybe i missed something. 

You could probably spam the forums with threads like these if you really wanted to. 

I'm guessing if the developer had been different, you wouldn't have considered it worthy of a post though.

This makes sense. They invested a lot of time and money creating the engine for the game. The game was also developed for the PS3. It only makes sense to continue creating games for the PS3.

I can't wait for the next game by them... I wonder what kind of story they think of next.

CGI-Quality said:
Kasz216 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Kasz216 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Kasz216 said:

Why is this news?

Well, I'd rather keep the thread positive. Your intial post doesn't aim for that. And your comment was on the thread, not the title. If it's as non-news worthy as you claim, don't post in the thread. Simple.

I was curious why people thought it was news worthy.  Cause, you know... maybe i missed something. 

You could probably spam the forums with threads like these if you really wanted to. 

I'm guessing if the developer had been different, you wouldn't have considered it worthy of a post though.

That's pretty funny, tells me that you look for what you want to. In the same breath, if this wasn't a thread about Sony, you wouldn't have disrupted it.

I didn't create this thread for this though, so if this is all you have to offer, do everyone the favor of not posting in here any further.

Developer, not publisher... you've been a heavy rain mark before we even had an idea what the game was about.  From that first screenshot of the woman crying.

I'm not "looking for what i want to".  Afterall this is the first time i've seen you post something like this when "They're great we'd like to keep working for them" are fairly common everyday statements. 

CGI-Quality said:
Kasz216 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Kasz216 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Kasz216 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Kasz216 said:

Why is this news?

That's pretty funny, tells me that you look for what you want to. In the same breath, if this wasn't a thread about Sony, you wouldn't have disrupted it.

I didn't create this thread for this though, so if this is all you have to offer, do everyone the favor of not posting in here any further.

Developer, not publisher... you've been a heavy rain mark before we even had an idea what the game was about.  From that first screenshot of the woman crying.

I'm not "looking for what i want to".  Afterall this is the first time i've seen you post something like this when "They're great we'd like to keep working for them" are fairly common everyday statements.

Great! Drop it already.

I would have, had you not tried to take a shot at me... that isn't actually the case. 

I didn't "disrupt" this thread... you did.

I asked why this was news... someone offered a suggestion, of which I mentioned was that still wasn't news... because news is something that is out of the ordinary, and developers wanting to work with publishers is standard fare..

I was done.

Then you asked me why I posted here...

And I told you why... because I did... and why I came in the thread. 

Then you accused me of "not being positive"... even though you were replying to why I actually posted it and it had nothing to do with being positive or negative.  How seeing something as a non news factor is even supposed to be negative i don't know.

Basically you've disrupted the thread by being hyper defensive.   The reason you've been so overly defensive i can only imagine is because you've treated heavy rain as your baby more or less since it was first revealed.

Kinda like with Serpahic gets all hyper defensive about cloud.

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Kasz216 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Kasz216 said:
CGI-Quality said:
Kasz216 said:

Why is this news?

Can't you go to a MS thread instead ? Are the news so slow on your forum recently ?

The possibility of QD being bought by Sony IS newsworthy. Just not for 360 fanboys, but nobody forces them to post here.

Yeah, obviously.

Kasz216 said:

To reiterate on what I said earlier (back when you initially posted), this is for the fans. Had it been "real" news, it would have been a news post. The "news" here, is that QD are looking to work with Sony again, which for fans, means that they will have the budget and creative freedom they need to create another great game.

Just in case you missed my first post (or you're simply ignoring it, or whatever)

CGI-Quality said:
Rainbird said:
Kasz216 said:

To reiterate on what I said earlier (back when you initially posted), this is for the fans. Had it been "real" news, it would have been a news post. The "news" here, is that QD are looking to work with Sony again, which for fans, means that they will have the budget and creative freedom they need to create another great game.

Just in case you missed my first post (or you're simply ignoring it, or whatever)

I should/could have explained it as fairly as you. But with God of War III present, I'm on a vengeance!

So am I, I just need to eat, and I have some time before dinner is ready

CGI-Quality said:
* chuckling with glee *

Well i think someone will be very happy.