By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Quantic Dream Hoping For 'Other Great Things With Sony'.

I smell a contract in the works ;D

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
AbbathTheGrim said:
Could someone please tell me when will the Taxidermist be available for purchase in the PSN?

Perhaps this week, but no official date has been released.

Thanks for the info, I hope it is true. I preordered this game at Gamestop but they came to me with the excuse that the free DLC coupons had been given by the time I got there. They never told me that that would work like that, otherwise I would have preordered somewhere else.

I hope Sony buys this studio, there are never enough studios to buy in my opinion. Those are the ones that secure the exclusives and Quantic Dream simply delivers. The article kind of seems like an inderect message towards Sony to buy them. XD

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

didn't media molecule said this 2 years ago???2 years later and sony bought them .

C'mon Sony, buy Quantic Dream already!!!

Off topic, but are those Gaia Online avatars in your sig, CGI?

one more thing.Does sony have any studios in france??

Around the Network

i am EXTREMELY Happy that Heavy Rain did well , and it deserved every sale it got.
they really deserve this breakthrough that they should have got ages ago.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Heavy Rain really is a great great game. Yes its a different experience, but every bit as powerful of game as I have played. It pulls you into the story as much as the greats do. Never the less it may not be for everyone, but I think many many people will enjoy the experience, even those who thing they wouldnt. Its like your in a movie, with crazy things going on, you are responsable for most things happening. With 24 different endings it makes for great replay value. If you have not checked it out, do so, you will enjoy.

SpartanFX said:
one more thing.Does sony have any studios in france??

No.

sheer curiousity, has anyone cried during heavy rain? like ___character dies, you=boo-hoo-hoo?

http://card.mmos.com/psn/profile/st/r/Strofan7/card.png%5B/img%5D%5B/url%5D">

Strofan7 said:
sheer curiousity, has anyone cried during heavy rain? like ___character dies, you=boo-hoo-hoo?

Panick : Check

Sweat : Check

Tears : Check

you won't get emotionally attached to the characters unless you were a father / Mother / older brother.