By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Quantic Dream Hoping For 'Other Great Things With Sony'.

Ghazi4 said:
Staude said:
It's sold pretty well right ?

They will probably make another ps3 game. (well we can hope.)

I'll get heavy rain when I get my tax refund.. Along with god of war 3 :p

tax refund? u mean going ot hte VAT and stuff in the airport and getting ur money back lol 

huh ? no. I payed too much in taxes. So I get a tax refund.

@ kitler. I live in europe. I guess it's probably different from country to country though. In denmark it's pretty much like in the US in that way. Except I pay around 40 percent in taxes :p but again, it means I can go to uni for free (except the books) and actually get payed for it so I don't mind..

@CGI

Yeah I heard about the 500 k'ish thing first week. I was frankly enormously surprised about it. I actually didn't expect anything near those numbers. Word of mouth has really helped this title... Before it's release. By showing that it was something different.. A mature game. A niche game like this doesn't reach these kind of sales very often.

Let's hope we see more of the style. In the demo I found the fight very intense.

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
Great things, eh? I wouldn't be suprised if one of them would be the heavily rumored sequel Chocolate Rain (lol I'll never let the dream die) :P.

That would be epic

*Moves mouth away from game to breath*

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

awesome

Sony is so gonna buy them out sooner or later, any one else see it.

That's great to hear.

Like the other day I was just looking around at my local EB games and this man comes in and takes a look at the PS3 shelve and saw Heavy Rain and asked of of the dudes and the counter what Heavy Rain was all about and like for 5 mins they both were like in a full convo about HEavy Rain and looks like that EB dude really convinced the man to buy Heavy Rain and the man picked up Heavy Rain right away.

Glad to see it selling really well!

Around the Network

Could someone please tell me when will the Taxidermist be available for purchase in the PSN?

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

CGI-Quality said:
Hus said:
Sony is so gonna buy them out sooner or later, any one else see it.

Perhaps. Like Insomniac, they seem to prefer independence. But, we'll see.

But unlike Insomniacs they lack yearly revenue/profit stream.  They are a hell of alot more depanded on their publisher then Insomnaics. 

Plus their artsy games fit Sony well. 

Anyone want to get some free microsoft points , ps3 network points or anything off of amazon go here > click here > http://www.points2shop.com/?ref=uin1249853362

Gratz to them on great success, hope to see more from them

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

we need more story driven games...