By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Quantic Dream Hoping For 'Other Great Things With Sony'.

Nice! hope we see more quality titles from Sony and Quantic!

Around the Network

Development team is looking forward to still having a job.

Why is this news?

Did anyone else found themselves pausing the game and thinking what decisions to make. I had to pause several times which for some reason I find really interesting since I bought the game for my girl but found myself pushing her off the ps3 and playing it myself.

Side note* I'm a resistance,killzone,god of war kind if guy

chuchy said:
Did anyone else found themselves pausing the game and thinking what decisions to make. I had to pause several times which for some reason I find really interesting since I bought the game for my girl but found myself pushing her off the ps3 and playing it myself.

Side note* I'm a resistance,killzone,god of war kind if guy

LOL!

Kasz216 said:

Why is this news?

They're looking forward to working with Sony again, which means that we as fans, can be sure that QD will have the budget and creative freedom they need to realize another awesome game. That's the news.

Around the Network

Glad to hear that, am happily surprised with HR sales

Cant wait to see what they will make next ( Omikron 2 plz )

Vote to Localize — SEGA and Konami Polls

Vote Today To Help Get A Konami & SEGA Game Localized.This Will Only Work If Lots Of People Vote.

Click on the Image to Head to the Voting Page (A vote for Yakuza is a vote to save gaming)

Kasz216 said:

Why is this news?

It's also about how they feel about sony.  If they felt like they weren't getting support you might here they say looking for work with other publishers. 

Wonktonodi said:
Kasz216 said:

Why is this news?

It's also about how they feel about sony.  If they felt like they weren't getting support you might here they say looking for work with other publishers. 

Which would be news.  A developer happy with their publisher isn't.  Just like the president being safe isn't news, but him being killed is.

i think QD is right up sony's ally and the game they like to make is the kind of game sony usually supports.Just like TEam ico these guys create touching/involving games.

since they have no studio in France they might very well buy them out.

I hope they go multiplatform again. Didn't Cage recently hint about them possibly going multiplatform or I just made it up?