By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Final Fantasy XIII is the fastest selling game in the series!

Carl2291 said:
mOeR-rpGee said:
its also the worst.

You are wrong. Quit trolling.

OT:
Great news!

Let's see if it can keep it up with the legs though.

how am i trolling? i play rpgs... i played final fantasies.. i played 13... i found 13 to be the worst i have played in the series... i can therefore give an opinion.

the post was for those to not get caught in the hype of sales figures SE will throw out there to get on the fence buyers to buy... don't.

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:

Nice excuse

looks like people just can't accept FF is still BIG & as strong as ever.

It's not excuse. It's the truth. There was 6 months between the Japanese and American release of FFXII, and another 6 months between the American and European release. FFXIII was released worldwide within than 4 months.

It's probably selling faster than XII but that's not the point.

mOeR-rpGee said:
Carl2291 said:
mOeR-rpGee said:
its also the worst.

OT:
Great news!

how am i trolling? i play rpgs... i played final fantasies.. i played 13... i found 13 to be the worst i have played in the series... i can therefore give an opinion.

the post was for those to not get caught in the hype of sales figures SE will throw out there to get on the fence buyers to buy... don't.

No, your post in responce to the news that it's the fast selling game in the West was "It's also the worst". Nothing at all to do with the sales of the game. Besides, the thread is even in sales discussion. I understand that you don't like it, but it's really the place for it.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

darthdevidem01 said:
EXCELLENT NEWS!

Well done FF13, you deserve it

@OkeyDokey

Nice excuse

looks like people just can't accept FF is still BIG & as strong as ever.

Still not going to reach 10 million like you wanted! :P

outlawauron said:
mOeR-rpGee said:
Carl2291 said:
mOeR-rpGee said:
its also the worst.

OT:
Great news!

No, your post in responce to the news that it's the fast selling game in the West was "It's also the worst". Nothing at all to do with the sales of the game. Besides, the thread is even in sales discussion. I understand that you don't like it, but it's really the place for it.

sure.

Around the Network
mOeR-rpGee said:
outlawauron said:
mOeR-rpGee said:
Carl2291 said:
mOeR-rpGee said:
its also the worst.

OT:
Great news!

sure.

Just quote metacritic already, I know you want to! Quality is subjective end of story, I think Final Fantasy XII is the worse, followed by Final Fantasy X-2.

Added: Quantity is what is going to matter in the end, and this game has sold 5 million copies for square enix, no one can deny that number. (The end customer is not part of this thread, no offense anyone)

Also added, while I think it is wrong for carl (DQ IS NOT GOING TO THE PS3) to call you out, you were trolling this thread.

Acevil said:
mOeR-rpGee said:
outlawauron said:
mOeR-rpGee said:
Carl2291 said:
mOeR-rpGee said:
its also the worst.

OT:
Great news!

sure.

Just quote metacritic already, I know you want to! Quality is subjective end of story, I think Final Fantasy XII is the worse, followed by Final Fantasy X-2.

Added: Quantity is what is going to matter in the end, and this game has sold 5 million copies for square enix, no one can deny that number. (The end customer is not part of this thread, no offense anyone)

Also added, while I think it is wrong for carl (DQ IS NOT GOING TO THE PS3) to call you out, you were trolling this thread.

why would i quote metacritic on a game i played? and i don't consider x-2 a final fantasy game in the same importance as the number series... and 12 was pretty bad but it had redeeming qualities.

mOeR-rpGee said:
Acevil said:
mOeR-rpGee said:
outlawauron said:
mOeR-rpGee said:
Carl2291 said:
mOeR-rpGee said:
its also the worst.

OT:
Great news!

sure.

why would i quote metacritic on a game i played? and i don't consider x-2 a final fantasy game in the same importance as the number series... and 12 was pretty bad but it had redeeming qualities.

Because I assume that is what the cool kids do this days. Regardless, I think you shouldn't have brought up the fact that this is worse FF in your opinion, in a thread that has nothing to do with quality.

mOeR-rpGee said:
its also the worst.

To you maybe?

chanskie said:
mOeR-rpGee said:
its also the worst.

To you maybe?

i didn't include the opinion of another so you are correct.