JensonButton said:

I am starting to wonder that Fernando Alonso will win, thus becoming the 9th best driver in F1!


It is feasible that he will crash or gain a technical issue along with the Red Bulls in the last race, I sincerely doubt this though. We ruled out Jenson Button and unfortunately we may have to rule out Lewis Hamilton. 



Around the Network

Yes baby, another Alonso title soon to come!



 

 

 

 

 

haxxiy said:

Yes baby, another Alonso title soon to come!


If that occurs then I shall smash everything up in my vicinity! 



Rainbow Yoshi said:
haxxiy said:

Yes baby, another Alonso title soon to come!


If that occurs then I shall smash everything up in my vicinity! 

Do you want me to send you a hammer?

 

GO 'NANDO!



Mistershine said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
haxxiy said:

Yes baby, another Alonso title soon to come!


If that occurs then I shall smash everything up in my vicinity! 

Do you want me to send you a hammer?

 

GO 'NANDO!


I'm guessing you are Cornish, do you support McLaren? To be more precise who is your favourite driver?



Around the Network
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Mistershine said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
haxxiy said:

Yes baby, another Alonso title soon to come!


If that occurs then I shall smash everything up in my vicinity! 

Do you want me to send you a hammer?

 

GO 'NANDO!


I'm guessing you are Cornish, do you support McLaren? To be more precise who is your favourite driver?


My favourite driver is Felipe Massa, and I've been a Ferrari fan for about 25 years.



Mistershine said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
Mistershine said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
haxxiy said:

Yes baby, another Alonso title soon to come!


If that occurs then I shall smash everything up in my vicinity! 

Do you want me to send you a hammer?

 

GO 'NANDO!


I'm guessing you are Cornish, do you support McLaren? To be more precise who is your favourite driver?


My favourite driver is Felipe Massa, and I've been a Ferrari fan for about 25 years.

My favourite driver is Jenson Button, however Felipe Massa is one of my favourite F1 drivers.



I want Vettel to win because I like him, and I want him to take the title of youngest champion away from Lewis Hamiltion, who I don't like.



HALOOOOOOOO said:

I want Vettel to win because I like him, and I want him to take the title of youngest champion away from Lewis Hamiltion, who I don't like.


Whereas I believe in the exact opposite. Vettel's drive in the Belgian GP is perhaps one of worst I have seen in a long time, as soon as he matures he will deserve a Championship title.