By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

^^I would love to have a go on that!

And the Formula Rossa coaster that Alonso is on.

Around the Network

AAARRRGGGHHH!!! The suspense is killing me!

Predictions?
I think Massa will manage to beat Webber to turn 1(Webber is generally a poor starter)and back him up thus killing his chances of the title. Hamilton and Vettel will have a race long battle with Alonso playing it safe and cruising to an easy 3rd place to secure the title.

I've just noticed that in the OP scifiboy has Ferrari listed as German??

Does anyone know if the BBC coverage is native HD or upscaled??

Mistershine said:

Upscaled... FOM doesn't sell HD to broadcasters yet... they are testing it for a 2011 release..  blame the onboard camera's.. they can't make HD camera small enough and send the feed at HD quality.. :(

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

NiKKoM said:
Mistershine said:

Upscaled... FOM doesn't sell HD to broadcasters yet... they are testing it for a 2011 release..  blame the onboard camera's.. they can't make HD camera small enough and send the feed at HD quality.. :(

MotoGP has onboard HD feeds, surely they can squeeze them into an F1 car? BOO to FOM!

Around the Network

Bernie said last year that we aren't interested in HD or 3D F1. Sometimes Bernie doesn't make the best decisions.

Congrats to Vettel, and haha to Alonso, deserves it for his "I play it safe and I care abour scoring first and not winning" attitude, at least an agressive driver won the title.

Ridiculous, horrible, horrendous Ferrari strategy, I can sense a few firings, it's stupid to lose a championship due to a totally retarded pitstop call.

Go Hamilton in 2011!

YEEES!!! im so glad REDBULL got this and i take back everything i said about REDBULL needing to back Mark Webber, obviously what they did in Brazil worked out beautifully today. Sebastian Vettel deserved the title so much more than Alonso ever did this season and justice has been served. It was good to see the 3 most recent world champoins all on the podium at the end aswell.

Oh and why was Alonso driving beside petrov at the end and having a mardy at him? At the end of the day Alonso could not overtake him, other drivers were able to overtake today but Alonso wasn't so hes only got himself to blame today, petrov simply was doing his job and done it well.

Bring on 2011 season i cant wait!!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

yay Alonso lost !!!

Congartz to Vettel. He really deserves it. Now, the RBR team should help in promoting GT5!!

We're not tools of the government, or anyone else. Fighting was the only thing... the only thing I was good at. But... at least I always fought for what I believed in.