By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Thank god that Alonso didn't win. Biggest dick in F1 after Schumacher. Gongrats to Vettel. I really think that this also helps GT5 sales in Germany as german driver won F1 WC after rather long time.

Around the Network

why are people bringing GT5 into this?

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Yeah, Alonso's gesture to Petrov was really a douche move, what did he want, that Petrov let him through? Maybe he's too accustomed of his teammate letting him pass that he thinks the rest of the paddock should....

Congrats to Vettel. Really wanted Hamilton to win but Vettel is a deserved winner. Thinking back I predicted him to take the Championship at the start of the season.

StokedUp said:

why are people bringing GT5 into this?

It's always fun to speculate =D. And after all, this is site about videogame sales. =P

Around the Network

I did not think Sebastian Vettel deserved the title but recently he has secured some good race wins, thus becoming the world champion. I also see a correlation: Michael Schumacher officially started F1 in 1991, he won in 1994; Sebastian Vettel officially started F1 in 2007, he won this year. The year gap is the same, so is he the new Schumacher?

I hope McLaren improve on this year, while their cars were reliable they could not compete with the Red Bulls. I do believe 2011 will be as tense as this year and I shall keep an eye on Dean Stoneman if he secures a drive.