By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well that's an unexpected result. Doubt Hulky will made it through the first corner but hey, it would be nice.

Around the Network
haxxiy said:

Well that's an unexpected result. Doubt Hulky will made it through the first corner but hey, it would be nice.

yeah good result for williams and hulky

mixes it up,

its your grand prix isn't haxxiy,at least its on in the afternoon over here unlike the last few that have been in the middle of thw night

should be a good race i reckon a redbull will win this one which should set up the last race

Above & Beyond

zuvuyeay said:
haxxiy said:

yeah good result for williams and hulky

mixes it up,

its your grand prix isn't haxxiy,at least its on in the afternoon over here unlike the last few that have been in the middle of thw night

should be a good race i reckon a redbull will win this one which should set up the last race

Yeah... looking like a Vettel win with Nando and Hamilton coming second and third or vice versa... I feel Webber will lose it at the start, he's never good at starts. 

Hulk on pole!

that was surprising, I hope Alonso and Webber struggle, make it really close for the final race

should be another epic Brazilian GP though!

Jensen button has been seriously disappointing in the second half of this season except for maybe 2 races. His attitude seems to relaxed, I know that there's nothing wrong with being relaxed but he's been TOO relaxed almost to th point that he doesn't really have the passion anymore and that he's in it just to enjoy the ride. I've been a button fan since he finished 3rd with BAR Honda and was voted racer of the season, I'd like to see him show that same passion he had that season.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network
StokedUp said:

Jensen button has been seriously disappointing in the second half of this season except for maybe 2 races. His attitude seems to relaxed, I know that there's nothing wrong with being relaxed but he's been TOO relaxed almost to th point that he doesn't really have the passion anymore and that he's in it just to enjoy the ride. I've been a button fan since he finished 3rd with BAR Honda and was voted racer of the season, I'd like to see him show that same passion he had that season.

There's still the hope he set up his car completely to dry conditions.

Although Nico Hulkenburg is on Pole, Red Bull have secured 2nd and 3rd. I hope they lose pace in the race, in fact McLaren need a 1-2 win to keep Hamilton and Button in the driver contention. Jenson Button can only hope that he secures outstanding results though.

Things just keep getting worse for Button. 11th on the grid and now armed men attempt to carjack him:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11704802

UK F1 driver Jenson Button carjacked in Brazil

Armed attackers have targeted British Formula One driver Jenson Button in the Brazilian city of Sao Paulo, his McLaren racing team have confirmed.

His car was attacked, but Button was unhurt, McLaren said.

Button had been in practice for the Brazilian Grand Prix at Interlagos, and will start 11th on the grid.

Brazil's major cities have a bad record for serious crimes of violence, which have caused concern ahead of major events like the 2014 World Cup.

"Would-be assailants made an attempt to approach the car that was carrying Jenson Button" on Saturday, said the statement from McLaren.

Button, 33, was quickly driven away by an armed policemen in the reinforced armoured vehicle provided by McLaren.

Button's manager Richard Goddard and trainer Mike Collier were also in the vehicle.

"The police driver of Jenson's vehicle reacted swiftly and, using avoidance techniques, rapidly forced his way through the traffic, taking Jenson and the other occupants of the car immediately away from any danger and back to their hotel," McLaren said.

The team added "the Sao Paulo authorities have also acted efficiently and will be providing additional security" on for Button and other team members on Sunday.

blimey,

guess i'll hear all about 2moro in the grand prix

Above & Beyond

Scoobes said:

Things just keep getting worse for Button. 11th on the grid and now armed men attempt to carjack him:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-11704802

UK F1 driver Jenson Button carjacked in Brazil
Armed attackers have targeted British Formula One driver Jenson Button in the Brazilian city of Sao Paulo, his McLaren racing team have confirmed.

His car was attacked, but Button was unhurt, McLaren said.

Button had been in practice for the Brazilian Grand Prix at Interlagos, and will start 11th on the grid.

Brazil's major cities have a bad record for serious crimes of violence, which have caused concern ahead of major events like the 2014 World Cup.

"Would-be assailants made an attempt to approach the car that was carrying Jenson Button" on Saturday, said the statement from McLaren.

Button, 33, was quickly driven away by an armed policemen in the reinforced armoured vehicle provided by McLaren.

Button's manager Richard Goddard and trainer Mike Collier were also in the vehicle.

"The police driver of Jenson's vehicle reacted swiftly and, using avoidance techniques, rapidly forced his way through the traffic, taking Jenson and the other occupants of the car immediately away from any danger and back to their hotel," McLaren said.

The team added "the Sao Paulo authorities have also acted efficiently and will be providing additional security" on for Button and other team members on Sunday.

I am almost certain that they had no clue that they were attempting to attack the reigning world champion of F1, though I believe that they knew that they had just left Interlagos.