By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

who hates on alonso,i don't and i'm english,you shouldn't generalise via newspapers,individuals have brains you know

no  one seemed to blame webber too,hamilton should have made sure he finished the last 2 races and he'd be leading or 2nd,he was unlucky in singapore but shouldn't of hit massa

the Mclaren doesn't appear to be quicker than the ferrari and red bull which is obviously a problem

alonso has done superb the last two races

Above & Beyond

Around the Network

If Kubica gets a legit front running car next year he will destroy his comp, the dude cares about nothing but racing not fame or money.

It seems that Sebastian Vettel won today, followed by Mark Webber. The only way Lewis Hamilton or Jenson Button have a chance of securing the Championship is if the Red Bulls or Fernando Alonso crash out at least once. On the other hand the McLarens will have to win at least once. 

Kamui kobayashi was outstanding today he's just a fresh and entertaining driver, this race shows why he's my favourite driver. I hope one day he gets a shot at the big teams he will become a champion

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Kamui kobayashi was outstanding today he's just a fresh and entertaining driver, this race shows why he's my favourite driver. I hope one day he gets a shot at the big teams he will become a champion

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Around the Network

Why in the first post Ferrari is considered to be German?? It's Italian, like everyone knows...just Schumi was German...

CURRENTLY PLAYING: Xenoblade (Wii), Super mario 3D land (3DS), Guild Wars (PC)

What a crazy race the Korean GP was!!!!!

Red Bull crying!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

zuvuyeay said:

who hates on alonso,i don't and i'm english,you shouldn't generalise via newspapers,individuals have brains you know

Hate is a strong word but I certainly dislike the guy.  Sure he is a hugely talented driver but the man has been involved a few "dirty" incidents now and when combined with his seemingly arrogant nature he just isn't the sort of driver I can support.  I didn't need a newspaper to realise what sort of man he was, Hungary 2007 qualifying showed his true colous and I believe Singapore 2008 firmly cemented my thoughts.

Alonso secures another victory, the Red Bulls fail to score points, and Jenson Button has a very little chance of retaining his title. It seems that Ferrari are flourishing again after their disappointing 2009 season, however if Ferrari did not issue Team Orders then the gap between 1st and 5th would be 35 points. 

that didn't go well for redbull,they'll kick themselves if they one of their drivers doesn't win,i think we can say they have the best car 

the ferrari seems to be too good for mclaren good win from alonso

unlucky rosberg but that was indeed a crazy grand prix with the 15 or so laps following a road car,lol

sport on the whole these days seems to be getting a bit too namby pamby

these sportstars get paid millions to take risks

Above & Beyond