By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR - Mega Man Wii confirmed by Inafune

OnE3nD said:
First of all I was just playing thats why I put a smiley face at the end so no need to catch feelings and if you look at the peoples names in the forums you can see the people who are really delving into giving information about it work for Capcom so go back and look again and stop catching feelings.

I call practically everyone a bitch. Don't feel bad, you're not singled out.

That said I didn't really see anyone that "mattered" talking too much about it in that thread. In fact, I went back to the last few pages and one of the people advocating it cited gonintendo as their source. This is basically a big semi-cricle, and it's all leading back to the same place, with a couple of message board unknowns chiming in with their own suppsoed credibility.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Ok no offense taken then homie

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|
naznatips said:
Ari_Gold said:
The_vagabond7 said:
Yeah, X kicked monumental amounts of ass up til 4 on the PSX. After that it was a fast slide into sucksville.

yeah, mega man x4 was the last great mega man game :(

You tries ZX on the DS? I like it better than any Mega Man since... er... Mega Man.

no, but once i get the DS with the zelda bungle, ZX is a must-buy, and so are the previous Z games 

surfer girl is not right again megaman IS in brawl, this is not a prediction its a fact

Meowthemouse, you're such a Naznatips-copycat.

You guys are kidding yourselfs if you think mega man X is the best. Try playing the Megaman Zero series.

Around the Network

Did you guys even play the Zero series? Not only are they some of the best action games in existence, but the first Megaman Zero was just as different from Megaman X as X was from the original series. Seriously, a completely new presentation/mission layout, a vastly superior combat system, much faster gameplay, and rankings (final score; 100p, baby!).

Megaman ZX is again different, although I don't think it's quite as good as the Zero games. The idea of playing as the other Megamen is cool, but ZX is completely overpowered and they messed up the combo system. Also, no rankings; boo!

Helios said:
Did you guys even play the Zero series? Not only are they some of the best action games in existence, but the first Megaman Zero was just as different from Megaman X as X was from the original series. Seriously, a completely new presentation/mission layout, a vastly superior combat system, much faster gameplay, and rankings (final score; 100p, baby!).

Megaman ZX is again different, although I don't think it's quite as good as the Zero games. The idea of playing as the other Megamen is cool, but ZX is completely overpowered and they messed up the combo system. Also, no rankings; boo!

Zero was a pansy after X and his games were disappointing.

We went from:

to this:

This is capcom we're talking about, they'd put megaman on cell phones if they could, of course this game is coming out. There hasn't been a megaman in a while, one had to be in the pipelines... And like the last five years, it will royally suck... Maybe it won't but it probably will. :)

Oh man now I can actually see how much Zero has changed and Megaman X Zero>All the other little kiddish looking Zero's.

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|

I still haven't finished Mega Man Hyper Ultra Battle Network XBFZero 359: Part 35 Episode 264

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you