By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR - Mega Man Wii confirmed by Inafune

Aren't Megaman games guaranteed to come to every console, hand held, wristwatch and recycling bin?

I'm a mod, come to me if there's mod'n to do. 

Chrizum is the best thing to happen to the internet, Period.

Serves me right for challenging his sales predictions!

Bet with dsisister44: Red Steel 2 will sell 1 million within it's first 365 days of sales.

Around the Network
stof said:
Aren't Megaman games guaranteed to come to every console, hand held, wristwatch and recycling bin?
+10.

Kimi wa ne tashika ni ano toki watashi no soba ni ita

Itsudatte itsudatte itsudatte

Sugu yoko de waratteita

Nakushitemo torimodosu kimi wo

I will never leave you

Is it a rumor that it was confirmed? Maybe capcom held a hidden press conference and did not tell the press.

They should make a Megaman game like Metroid Prime. FPS vs Robot masters would be a neat change.

I would be all for a Mega Man game that doesn't royally suck (i.e., the PS2/PS1 games)

Bring back the quality and newness of Mega Man X (1)!

Around the Network

yeah, if they invested a bit a time and energy and made a good megaman, I'd be all over it. Just no more megaman X cash ins, and whatever other crap they've been putting out.

A megaman legends style game would work extremely well on wii I think, or even an oldschool 2d megaman, or completely reinvent the series. As long as it's not a cheap crappy megaman cash in. He's gotten even worse than sonic.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Mega man meh ......... on the nes those MM games were great but after it they were just more crappy with every release of a new game X_X.

i'm only interested in mega man in 2D.... the 3D translation hasn't been done right.. just like castlevania.

Ari_Gold said:
i'm only interested in mega man in 2D.... the 3D translation hasn't been done right.. just like castlevania.

The 2D to 3D was done extremely well in the transition from Super Metroid to Metroid Prime. The 2D Metroids are very comparable to 2D Megaman games. The sectioned off areas of Megaman games also lend themselves well to the Wii (as they did in Metroid Prime) as it makes it easier to do more if you narrow the area.

I think a Wii Megaman could be quite awesome if done well (as with any game really).

i still play mega man x... one of the best games ever