By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR - Mega Man Wii confirmed by Inafune

The Megaman series works really well for a few games, then it gets stale. They need another reinvention like they had with Megaman X, because those games were kickass (for a while, until they got stale again).

Around the Network

I'm salivating at the thought of 2D oldschool sidescroller Megaman with a tank battle style firing system.

Yeah, X kicked monumental amounts of ass up til 4 on the PSX. After that it was a fast slide into sucksville.

You can find me on facebook as Markus Van Rijn, if you friend me just mention you're from VGchartz and who you are here.

Ari_Gold said:
i still play mega man x... one of the best games ever

I do too.

I loved X the most out of all the SNES X games.  X2 was pretty awesome despite Zero suddenly getting a beamsaber...  X3 was neat because you got to play as Zero although he was suddenly beefy (look at his size difference between X and X3, you'll see).

The_vagabond7 said:
Yeah, X kicked monumental amounts of ass up til 4 on the PSX. After that it was a fast slide into sucksville.

yeah, mega man x4 was the last great mega man game :(

Around the Network

Megaman Legends 3 has been confirmed by the guys over at Capcom.com. I just from there and they said Inafune has been thinking about reviving the series for awhile now...they said don't expect it before 4th quarter 2008 though.

Surfer Girl wins again haters ;)

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|

For the record... I really only liked the NES Megaman games.

And Megaman Soccer.

Megaman Soccer freakin ruled.

Kasz216 said:
For the record... I really only liked the NES Megaman games.

And Megaman Soccer.

Megaman Soccer freakin ruled.

I still play that game..

The best soccer game ever made!!! 

So, we have a confirmation that a rumor exists? Or is this a rumor that the confirmation has occurred?

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a324/Arkives/Disccopy.jpg%5B/IMG%5D">

The_vagabond7 said:

Looks like all of us love the X series (the firts three)...

Maybe a FPS/Adventure ala Prime is not that bad, maybe...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."