By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - RUMOR - Mega Man Wii confirmed by Inafune

X8 was pretty good, actually. Best X in years.

And links to capcom.com confirmation or it didn't happen.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network
http://www.capcom.com/BBS/showthread.php?t=22392&page=2

To the slut above me :)

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4
PS3 COLLECTION:Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ratchet And Clank, Uncharted: Drakes Fortune

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

"END OF THE YEAR PREDICTIONS"
|Wii- 40.46 Million | Xbox 360- 32.52 Million | PS3- 31.50 Million|

Oh great, let's see how they butcher the western localization of this one.

Nintendownsmii said:
I'm salivating at the thought of 2D oldschool sidescroller Megaman with a tank battle style firing system.

Now that is a genuinely good idea and about the only way to interest me in a 2D Megaman game.

If they don't take advantage of the IR pointer, they might as well just release a bunch of VC games.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Ari_Gold said:
The_vagabond7 said:
Yeah, X kicked monumental amounts of ass up til 4 on the PSX. After that it was a fast slide into sucksville.

yeah, mega man x4 was the last great mega man game :(

You tries ZX on the DS?  I like it better than any Mega Man since... er... Mega Man.  

Around the Network
naznatips said:
Ari_Gold said:
The_vagabond7 said:
Yeah, X kicked monumental amounts of ass up til 4 on the PSX. After that it was a fast slide into sucksville.

yeah, mega man x4 was the last great mega man game :(

You tries ZX on the DS?  I like it better than any Mega Man since... er... Mega Man.  

I was just talking to my brother about that earlier and yes Megaman x4 is the last great Megaman before it started getting repetitive and lame.

Wii COLLECTION:Legend Of Zelda TP, Super Paper Mario, Wi Play, Resident Evil 4, Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3
Xbox 360 COLLECTION:Mass Effect, Gears Of War, Halo 3, Rumble Roses(Im Ashamed) , Call Of Duty 4

"MUST HAVE TITLES"
Zack & Wiki, Medal Of Honor: Heroes, Rygar : Battle Of Argus, Tales Of Symphonia: Knight Of RatatosK, Super Smash Bros: Brawl, No More Heroes, Final Fantasy: Crystal Cronicles 2, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, Soul Calibur: Legends, Mario Kart:Wii , Battalion War:II, Assassin's Creed, God Of War 3, Ninja Gaiden II, White Knight Chronicles, Disagea 3, Resident Evil 5,

ZX is pretty unique among recent Mega Man games. It's very well designed and extremely challenging.

OnE3nD said:
http://www.capcom.com/BBS/showthread.php?t=22392&page=2

To the slut above me :)

To the bitch I'm quoting:

I see no confirmation of any kind, just people with wishful thinking discussing it briefly before moving into a discussion about the timeline.

Not that I was actually expecting anything from the Capcom forums.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

First of all I was just playing thats why I put a smiley face at the end so no need to catch feelings and if you look at the peoples names in the forums you can see the people who are really delving into giving information about it work for Capcom so go back and look again and stop catching feelings.

"MUST HAVE TITLES"

Take The Fail And Move On

"MUST HAVE TITLES"