By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DO NOT TURN ON YOUR FAT PS3 - date bug is majorly screwing up systems

kowenicki said:
hey... my auto psn trophy card just re-appeared in my sig....

is that a good sign???

it hasnt been there all day.

that thing never works for me.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:

is that a good sign???

IM not sure, IT may but since you can check on the PC about your PSN access I would check the post update to Sony's network post mybe they have updated  and are sending out the  fix.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Raistline said:
Wagram said:
That Sony timer thing is a crock of shit.

Just like whether or not the US has landed on the moon?

A good conspiracy theory can never be fully proven nor dis proven.

With the future OWL (overwhelmingly large telescope) you will be able to see a man on the moon waving with his hands. You will also be able to see the moon landing sites and this telescope is funded by EU that means that this theory will be disproven pretty quick in the next years also who thinks that USA is so stupid and fake the landing even if they know that this will be sooner or later discovered. 

Its no good conspiracy theory because it will be fully and 100% disproven in the next years.

I suggest this everytime I have a problem that I can't solve: bring out the nukes

theprof00 said:
kowenicki said:

is that a good sign???

kowenicki: the problem has nothing to do with the PSN so no sorry.... just wait until you hear something from Sony. Had to text my bro not to turn on the 40gb back home, but the slim with me is fine...

Around the Network

Earlier this morning I set my clock manually on my original 60gib PS3 and I just turned it on to find the clock has not advanced. It appears the clock chip crashed. I wonder if they can get that going again with a firmware update.

kowenicki said:
sully1311 said:
theprof00 said:
kowenicki said:

is that a good sign???

kowenicki: the problem has nothing to do with the PSN so no sorry.... just wait until you hear something from Sony. Had to text my bro not to turn on the 40gb back home, but the slim with me is fine...

I have this masochistic urge to turn it on and see what happens...

It feels like a new extreme sport has been invented... but you can only play it for one day!

Im actually struggling NOT to turn it on... 

One of those situations where it says DO NOT PUSH THE BUTTON hey!

theprof00 said:
my favorite is the pic with the moon in the background
http://www.dc8p.com/html/moonhoax.html

... What did I just watch?

kowenicki said:
sully1311 said:
kowenicki said:
sully1311 said:
theprof00 said:
kowenicki said:

is that a good sign???

I have this masochistic urge to turn it on and see what happens...

It feels like a new extreme sport has been invented... but you can only play it for one day!

Im actually struggling NOT to turn it on... 

One of those situations where it says DO NOT PUSH THE BUTTON hey!

EXACTLY.... I might push it... whats the worst that could happen? :P

you get YLOD

klystron said:
Earlier this morning I set my clock manually on my original 60gib PS3 and I just turned it on to find the clock has not advanced. It appears the clock chip crashed. I wonder if they can get that going again with a firmware update.

indication's point to yes they can

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.