By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DO NOT TURN ON YOUR FAT PS3 - date bug is majorly screwing up systems

I'm pretty disappointed no ones posted this...

I own all of lastgen systems as of October 2008. (Finally got a Dreamcast)

I own every currentgen system except PS3.

Around the Network
Wagram said:
That Sony timer thing is a crock of shit.

Just like whether or not the US has landed on the moon?

A good conspiracy theory can never be fully proven nor dis proven.

lol kowenicki I forgot all about that article, this really doesn't help those troubled individuals and their conspiracy theories. Get yourself on Mass Effect 2 and do your insanity run through done instead today!

kowenicki said:
@sully...

lol. nice. some people, are so quick with this stuff.....

lol i no, found it on gametrailers

kowenicki said:
theprof00 said:
kowen, can you tone it down a little bit?

Oh its only a bit of fun.... I've decided it'll all be ok by this time tomorrow so its best to be light hearted about it.

Im just leaving my PS3 sleeping for today....

and yet this will make it's round's across the internet, manytime's over and we end up getting 15 thread's about the same thing!

Like I know your having a little fun with this but as you can see just in one thread alone we are already upto 50+ pages

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
theprof00 said:

Oh its only a bit of fun.... I've decided it'll all be ok by this time tomorrow so its best to be light hearted about it.

I understand, but not everyone shares that opinion. If people are going to be getting banned because of your humor, then it's obvious you're upsetting some people.

No harm here though, and I'm not speaking for anyone. Just sayin'.

PS: I understand that the English humour is a bit insulting to some of us americans who don't get it.

Lets hope this can be fixed easily.

I dont think SONY want a bill for a patch that needs to be physically sent out to every affected PS3 owner who cannot connect to the PSN.

kowenicki said:
joeorc said:
kowenicki said:
theprof00 said:

and yet this will make it's round's across the internet, manytime's over and we end up getting 15 thread's about the same thing!

LI know your having a little fun with this but as you can see just in one thread alone we are already upt o 50+ pages

Dont get me wrong... I am being light hearted about it now... best way to be... 

But at the same time you cant underestimate the size of this story...

When was the last time an electronics firm told 20m consumers not to turn on one of its devices???

well if you read what Sony was stateing , they are saying that you may loose or have corrupted data file's while you are using the PS3. I do not think that pertain's to your old data online but what you store on your PS3's hardrive while you would be using it without the UPDATE to the Clock. which does indeed make sense because they do not want you to loose Data that may happen. they are just trying to prevent the loss. they are requesting you not to so in order that you do not loose the data.

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

my favorite is the pic with the moon in the background
http://www.dc8p.com/html/moonhoax.html

only game that i tried today was mw2, and it came up with trophy error.

il leave it off till tomorrow.

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...