By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - DO NOT TURN ON YOUR FAT PS3 - date bug is majorly screwing up systems

I'm still missing my Dragon Age and Demon Souls trophies ! But I got them synced on my PSN. What do I do after logging in to get back my trophies ?

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Around the Network

Start your game, and then sync your trophies, it should work.

NJ5 said:
Now start demanding some PSN credit. Milk them for all they're worth.

I seconded this LMAO!

Luckily, I am not playing PS3 on that day. I was busy doing something else.

Ah yes, seems like 4D tried to take over.

Jokes aside, I am glad that the issue is over.

However, I am absolutely abhorred that someone implemented this simple calculation wrongly. We programmed this in high school, it is simple and straight forward. Programmers and QA guys need to get fired.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Faxanadu said:
Ah yes, seems like 4D tried to take over.

Jokes aside, I am glad that the issue is over.

However, I am absolutely abhorred that someone implemented this simple calculation wrongly. We programmed this in high school, it is simple and straight forward. Programmers and QA guys need to get fired.

That's Why I pointed out this most likely the blame  is not  directed toward Sony entirely, You see Sony does not make the Mother board of the PS3 last I heard it was still Foxconn, The problem is that mother board BIOS chip is preprogrammed from the factory. if the Board was manuf. and programmed like it was .

That would explain the Fault would not lie with Just Sony but also the company that made the Board.

the Main fault of Sony for not checking the BIOS time sync with the xmb software, and for the Company not programming the BIOS correctly.

though thing's like this happen many time's before. I have HAD PC's that I have had to update the BIOS because of some wonky effect of the BIOS has with it's time state.

So what happened in the case of the PS3 was not unheard of. it was just not heard of in "GAME CONSOLE'S" until now.

This is the first time this happened, but since "Game Console's" and i use that term lightly now since these system's are far from being just a game console, thing's like this can happen in the future. with other production model's of future "game system's"

I AM BOLO

100% lover "nothing else matter's" after that...

ps:

Proud psOne/2/3/p owner.  I survived Aplcalyps3 and all I got was this lousy Signature.

Around the Network

soooooo... is it safe to turn my ps3 on?

jk lol. i like bacon